• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    “There’s not a nation on earth that can exist without borders, language and culture.”

This administration destroying the first one, and by the latter two by its second-order effects.

We all know this influx is not normal. They have opened up the floodgates and abandoned the rule of law for their objectives. They know they can’t win by message alone, and have resorted to lawfare, ballot harvesting, fraudulent ballots, hacked machines, voter intimidation, propaganda, character assassination, political imprisonment, gerrymandering, vote buying and now, voter replacement and congressional seat filling by census.

Make no mistake, they know exactly what they are doing: importing millions of people who care not for “the dream” and American spirit, but rather millions who only want to suck off the teet of the nation with the greatest largesse and weakest leadership, whom they can parasitically drain of resources while said government continues to provide for them in exchange for votes and government service. Service guarantees citizenship, after all. All the meanwhile the wedge dividing the upper and lower classes plunges deeper and destroying the middle class, while lawlessness will remain constant, allowing for heavier-handed enforcement and both becoming commonplace.

No my friends, this is not a wave of bleeding heart liberalism opening up the border and granting asylum for those seeking a better life on our shores. This is a well orchestrated, multi-year plan set in motion to further destroy the status quo and usher in new laws and social norms.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

WTF is it with all these "gotta pass it to see what's in it" bills? This is completely un-american and contrary to how a government of "We The People" is supposed to work. Congress is not supposed to be a secret tribunal.

**** them all to ****

Our country is done. I see no way back to normalcy at this point.
    Dissolve the central state and toss it on the ash heap of history.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    “There’s not a nation on earth that can exist without borders, language and culture.”

This administration destroying the first one, and by the latter two by its second-order effects.

We all know this influx is not normal. They have opened up the floodgates and abandoned the rule of law for their objectives. They know they can’t win by message alone, and have resorted to lawfare, ballot harvesting, fraudulent ballots, hacked machines, voter intimidation, propaganda, character assassination, political imprisonment, gerrymandering, vote buying and now, voter replacement and congressional seat filling by census.

Make no mistake, they know exactly what they are doing: importing millions of people who care not for “the dream” and American spirit, but rather millions who only want to suck off the teet of the nation with the greatest largesse and weakest leadership, whom they can parasitically drain of resources while said government continues to provide for them in exchange for votes and government service. Service guarantees citizenship, after all. All the meanwhile the wedge dividing the upper and lower classes plunges deeper and destroying the middle class, while lawlessness will remain constant, allowing for heavier-handed enforcement and both becoming commonplace.

No my friends, this is not a wave of bleeding heart liberalism opening up the border and granting asylum for those seeking a better life on our shores. This is a well orchestrated, multi-year plan set in motion to further destroy the status quo and usher in new laws and social norms.

I think there's far more insidious layers.

It's pretty clear by the whole military service -> citizenship path they're pushing so hard now that they are seeking to build a military force with no roots in the country or respect for community, nor respect for our basic rights.

I don't think it's by chance all of these people are military age males, being encouraged to come here with astronomical benefits.

The writing is on the wall that the states are willing to put up a fight when push comes to shove.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Uh-huh.

Are those the values that Irish, English, German, Italian, or any other immigrants brought to America as immigrants?

Or perhaps it's Christian values? Hard work? Pro-life? Generally conservative politics? Because immigrants from South America hold those at a far greater percentage than most Americans.

Remind me again where that's in the Constitution?

Like I said, let's get more court facilities to stop the abuse. Because until you can you adjudicate those cases, they are here legally. Upholding the law isn't cheap, and you can't do it by simply ignoring the problem. The laws are already in place, there's just not enough courts to handle the influx.
    Too many liars to ever catch up

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think there's far more insidious layers.

It's pretty clear by the whole military service -> citizenship path they're pushing so hard now that they are seeking to build a military force with no roots in the country or respect for community, nor respect for our basic rights.

I don't think it's by chance all of these people are military age males, being encouraged to come here with astronomical benefits.

The writing is on the wall that the states are willing to put up a fight when push comes to shove.

517_750x750_Front_Color-NA.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So when are the FBI going to massacre a bunch of illegals crossing to demonize the right? I saw few days ago FBI had to get illegals out of a holding complex because of fears it was about to be attacked. They didn’t say if it was the FBI that was actually doing the scheming to attack it though, just did that math on my own.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So when are the FBI going to massacre a bunch of illegals crossing to demonize the right? I saw few days ago FBI had to get illegals out of a holding complex because of fears it was about to be attacked. They didn’t say if it was the FBI that was actually doing the scheming to attack it though, just did that math on my own.

The .gov and main stream media (same thing?) tried to fling open the border over a fake picture of "whipping" the "poor asylum seekers" via horseback...
    I'm sure the stories are already written and waiting to drop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom