Fort Wayne

200w.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Surely there is a point along the border where it stops being Federal Property. Seems Texas should simply install it's own DMZ from that point inward 1/4 mile.
    I think it is 25 feet inward from the border, but I believe the border in question is in the middle of the river, so I'd bring in surveyors and position my shipping containers and wire accordingly and the Feds better bring their waders

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    This.

There is an apartment complex here in Fort Wayne, my guess is 75% of the tenants are straight from Mexico.

Drive through Ligonier Indiana sometime. My brother, who is DNR said they actually hand out flyers in Mexico recommending Ligonier as a place to go.
    I was talking to a friend from church this Sunday and he told me how Ligonier went from being 100% white a few decades ago to 57% Hispanic today!

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Put armed citizens on the border and force bidet to risk u.s. citizens over the illegals. Make him choose and act. Put him in a corner to possibly have citizens killed by border agents and put the agents in a position to have to decide to pull the trigger on a citizen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    By allowing a known terrorist into the country, couldn't that be construed as "providing aid and comfort to the enemy"? Isn't that one of the grounds for the charge of treason?

After impeachment and removal, sure. But that's not going to be legislatively possible.

It's on the general public to hold the government accountable for this situation. If the public doesn't want to do the work, they don't deserve the reward.

Would be quite easy for the general public to post up where federal agents are doing these things and shoot them. Texas just needs to have their back.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Isn't there a movie coming out about a civil war that Texas and D.C. are on opposite sides of the battle...:scratch:

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Put armed citizens on the border and force bidet to risk u.s. citizens over the illegals. Make him choose and act. Put him in a corner to possibly have citizens killed by border agents and put the agents in a position to have to decide to pull the trigger on a citizen.
    You really dont think Biden would have a problem picking them over you do you?

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I had no idea about that and it’s sad to hear how much Ligonier’s changed. Despite that I’ve only lived in this state for two years.
    As far back as I can remember Ligonier was called Little Tijuana. In the 14 years I was living in Nashville they really cleaned it up. There are signs in English now other than road signs. And not ran down near as much.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unfortunately, SCOTUS made the correct, narrow call. It IS the purview of the feds to secure the border, not TX.

But they cant rule against legit federal law/powers just because they arent doing their jobs and enforcing those laws.

Somebody needs to sue them and get the SCOTUS to rule that the administration is failing to uphold the law as they should. Or congress needs to grow a pair and legislate it. But they are too weak sauce too.

Top Bottom