• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The Democrats have demonstrated that it is OK to protest of the houses of the supreme court justices despite “the law.”

So I’m cool with Governor Abbott running a few dozen buses of illegal aliens to each Scotus justice neighborhood.

Last edited:

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    So, as I believe we are largely seeing in the primary debates who is actually running for the VP spot under trump.

Are we seeing who is going to be the frontrunner for the President of the Republic of Texas?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So, as I believe we are largely seeing in the primary debates who is actually running for the VP spot under trump.

Are we seeing who is going to be the frontrunner for the President of the Republic of Texas?

Maybe Ted Cruz can finally be president?

Who do we know in Texas, who could be secretary of defense? (Not some "proper pronouns" idiot.)

:rockwoot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    We need another state to back up the Texas approach. States have the collective umph that unorganized individuals don't have. We're a United States not a United Fed. Hello CA, NM, AZ, Beuller, Beuller... Really, even non-border states could contribute and they should. Snap out of it Manifest, you're dreaming!!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

To be fair to the supreme court, they are not wrong. The Federal government does have jurisdiction for all matters pertaining to immigration.

The constitution didn't really account for the fact the federal government would attempt to use immigration to allow for a military invasion. That's what the second amendment is for, the contingency plan.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Surely there is a point along the border where it stops being Federal Property. Seems Texas should simply install it's own DMZ from that point inward 1/4 mile.

My understanding is that it isn't a matter of property, but a matter of jurisdictional power over a specific thing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    FIFY... and if they shirk that responsibility?

That's why you have a right to keep and bare arms.

Once again, we have a government of the people and for the people. If the people refuse to involve themselves at any level and just want to watch sportsball all the time, I don't think they have the right to be upset at the results that follow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's why you have a right to keep and bare arms.

Once again, we have a government of the people and for the people. If the people refuse to involve themselves at any level and just want to watch sportsball all the time, I don't think they have the right to be upset at the results that follow.
    I'd say Texas is involving itself just fine.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Hate to break the news but they are already here!

This.

There is an apartment complex here in Fort Wayne, my guess is 75% of the tenants are straight from Mexico.

Drive through Ligonier Indiana sometime. My brother, who is DNR said they actually hand out flyers in Mexico recommending Ligonier as a place to go.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Wooot! Texas do not tread on me!
    "The Supreme Court’s temporary order allows Biden to continue his illegal effort to aid the foreign invasion of America," he said in a statement. "The destruction of Texas’s border barriers will not help enforce the law or keep American citizens safe. This fight is not over, and I look forward to defending our state’s sovereignty."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom