• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I thought he, (Benny) was saying Ben was a good name... But if we had a girl this time it was going to be Remington Marie. Our next boy is going to be Adrian Kale. Yep, his initials will be AKM :D

That's how I took what Benny said too. It is a good name :yesway: Somehow I had a feeling you were gonna involve Remington, I don't know why though. Good names :rockwoot:

That's what I was saying.

I'm not sure why, but I'm a bit biased.

:D

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    That's how I took what Benny said too. It is a good name :yesway: Somehow I had a feeling you were gonna involve Remington, I don't know why though. Good names :rockwoot:

:D
    Thanks, my wife picked them all out. She was really hoping for Remi this time.

Soooooo close. ;)
    LOL I figured those were your initials because the only other thing I could come up with that had those initials can't be written on this forum... :D

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    SU1HMDAwNzktMjAxMTA1MjAtMTkyOC5qcGc.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I choose to CC. My gun can't see through my shirt and even if it could, I haven't taught it to read. This will be helpful if I ever visit Florida, because if it doesn't know how to read, it won't know how to "print". :joke:

Seriously, those signs do not carry force of law. If the folks who operate the business want to ask me to leave, I'll leave. If a LEO asks for my LTCH, I will show it, and if he thinks he needs to see my DL to confirm that the name on the LTCH matches the picture, I don't see a reason to make it tough... he's going to find out one way or the other. Once he does find out that I'm breaking no law, his questioning is mandated to stop. If it does not, I'll look on it as a financial opportunity. :spend:

Their money spends just like anyone else's, and once it's my money, I've some good ideas of things to do with it.

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I CC'd in Community South, Wishard, Riley and Methodist in Merreville (which is a **** hole by the way) this week and had no problems.

I'm done with hospitals for a while, BTW.

Is everything OK?

:): He's new here...you should know better.

Don't let him sweet talk you. He PM'd me the same thing a couple of days ago.

:):

Damn dude, I thought PMs were PRIVATE. That's bad netiquette right there.:noway:

I choose to CC. My gun can't see through my shirt and even if it could, I haven't taught it to read. This will be helpful if I ever visit Florida, because if it doesn't know how to read, it won't know how to "print". :joke:

Seriously, those signs do not carry force of law. If the folks who operate the business want to ask me to leave, I'll leave. If a LEO asks for my LTCH, I will show it, and if he thinks he needs to see my DL to confirm that the name on the LTCH matches the picture, I don't see a reason to make it tough... he's going to find out one way or the other. Once he does find out that I'm breaking no law, his questioning is mandated to stop. If it does not, I'll look on it as a financial opportunity. :spend:

There money spends just like anyone else's, and once it's my money, I've some good ideas of things to do with it.

Blessings,

Bill

Good post. As long as it's legal to carry in a hospital I will continue...If I'm asked to leave, I will and if I'm asked for my LTCH followed by my ID(from a LEO of course), I'll show them both...It makes things much easier on both parties.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    But it all ends up boiling down to laws, doesn't it?

Yes, and the law states that if its private property, they can prohibit anything they want, same as anyone else. So if it's private property and the sign was there when OP walked in, then the hospital has every right to ban him from the property.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Yes, and the law states that if its private property, they can prohibit anything they want, same as anyone else. So if it's private property and the sign was there when OP walked in, then the hospital has every right to ban him from the property.
    You didn't even read the first post did you? And no, they CAN'T ban me from the property by breaking a "policy" once. That isn't tresspassing. :dunno::n00b:

Top Bottom