• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birddogs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with a holster for the Ruger SR9. I've tried a couple different models by Galco and asked for some recommendations from some of the guys at Blythes in Griffith, but I really haven't gotten any good answers. I'm looking for a nice leather holster with a forward cant. I don't really know of any holsters that have come out for this specific model. Any help or personal experience would be appreciated. Nick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with a holster for the Ruger SR9. I've tried a couple different models by Galco and asked for some recommendations from some of the guys at Blythes in Griffith, but I really haven't gotten any good answers. I'm looking for a nice leather holster with a forward cant. I don't really know of any holsters that have come out for this specific model. Any help or personal experience would be appreciated. Nick

I noticed that it had been awhile since your post....

I can help you with your needs. check out my website and let me know if you have any questions.

take care

Brock

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom