Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    At least 5 gallons of bleach or hours of autoclave
    The bleach will not get the trick done. You are going to have to Autoclave it. :( make friends with a dentist.. or doctor...

Wait, wait, wait ... twigs?!??
    Yeah I caught that, the reason i opened the thread.

couple of days in uncooked rice outta do it :D
    Of course after the autoclave.

its called the t-bag modification. makes it shoot better. he just did you a favor.
    This might be true, but he forgot to inform them the need to autoclave it, and then go shooting.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:I can't stop laughing to this thread. I wish I had rep to give out.. I will have to revisit in 24 hours and start rep.. some people.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    It was the best 30 seconds of the Rugers life, and the worst of Andys'.
    On the bright side, he now has a little curly wind indicator next to the front sight.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Could have been worse. After stuffing it in his pants, the guy could have thrown up his hands and told you if you wanted your Ruger back you would have to grab it yourself.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So you still have the gun Andy? Did it have any damage from the .40 round that was fired from it?
    -Jedi

I inspected the gun with Andy at the cigar lounge a few days after that occurrence. There was nothing wrong with the gun. I suspected as much prior to seeing the gun. A full visual check confirmed it. Logically the chamber pressure would have been very low as the 45 chamber is much larger than the 40 chamber so as the brass expanded it had nothing to actually contain it, leading to a low pressure discharge and zero damage.

I believe it was his nephew who loaded the incorrect round in the gun? Andy witnessed it and said the round made a "pop" and sparks blew out the end of the barrel, which would have simply been powder being blown out the barrel and igniting the pubic hairs that were stuck to the front sight around the muzzle area of the gun. Turned out his nephew did him a bit of service and cleaned the gun with fire :laugh:

JUST ONE MORE THING TO MAKE THIS GUN INFAMOUS :rockwoot:

Top Bottom