Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    At the 1101 Cigar Lounge tonight we had a good size group of NWI Ingo members chatting about this gun and the "event" and it was disclosed that there are some photographs of the gun . . . hand sanitizer . . . rubber exam gloves :):

I'm trying to get some of those photos for historical purposes.

Yes, I hope so! It will be very important to document this for History Reasons. This might be the first time this has ever happened when someone showed someone else their gun! :laugh:

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Oh brother....

Like a Zombie, this thread just keeps popping back to life long after you thought [strike]hoped and prayed[/strike] it had died :laugh:

Oh I will never EVER forget about this thread. I bumped it as usual as a friendly reminder to the Newbs on how not to handle a gun. Besides, it brings me some strange delight to read this thread. I can't stop laughing. It will always be funny to me... Well Until something like this happens to me.. But until then it will always bring me joy.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The question on everybodies mind (or atleast mine) is has Andy seen this guy again? And if so did run when he seen him? Has he bought a sacrificial high point to show people to save his Ruger?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    LOL. I just stumbled across this thread last night (well, this morning about 1am) and I've been laughing (and passing it on) ever since!

And just remember, that's not carbon or powder fouling ever again, it's...

Nut-Butter.jpg

Top Bottom