Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The Ruger still fires flawlessly. And now, with the soon to be patented wind indicator, adjusting your shot for windage is easier then ever before.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lmao, real jokers you guys are.

Got rained out today, having lunch at the white rhino. B O R E D

You are right down the street from the 1101 Cigar Lounge, which may soon be officially designated as a historic landmark because that is the site where the criminal assault of Andy's Ruger took place. It is also the location that bears a scar in the ceiling of his unsuccessful 1911 disassembly and even less successful reassembly attempts. The scar in the ceiling is from his recoil spring cap, which was launched at great velocity, resebmling 4th of July fireworks.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    You are right down the street from the 1101 Cigar Lounge, which may soon be officially designated as a historic landmark because that is the site where the criminal assault of Andy's Ruger took place. It is also the location that bears a scar in the ceiling of his unsuccessful 1911 disassembly and even less successful reassembly attempts. The scar in the ceiling is from his recoil spring cap, which was launched at great velocity, resebmling 4th of July fireworks.

Yes, that is correct. And as I noticed last week, the scar is still prominent.

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point

Lol. I remember my first time stripping down my lady. Maybe I will stop in after lunch with the girlfriend. Maybe you could point me in the direction of a good stogie.

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    I wish I was at the lounge. I'm up in East Chicago waiting for a NIPSCO crew (had a morning appointment so they should be here before 8pm?)

I didnt make it in after all. Got talked into a trip to the store. You ever buy meat from La Gaviota in Cedar Lake? Pretty decent prices in there and I don't have one complaint on quality. PUBIC HAIR FREE!

Yea nipsco, between 8am and eternity. They were on the outage pretty quick last by me, maybe 3hrs from the boom.

Top Bottom