So.. what are you reloading at the moment??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    took the day off work today to get some landscaping done and pavers set in the back yard. i'm shooting matches both sat and sun this weekend, so the boss "suggested" i take a day off and get stuff done around the house. went a lot smoother and faster than i thought it would. clouds rolled in and it started to rain after we finished.

sat down, loaded primer tubes, and started cranking out more 115gr SWC in 45acp for my USPSA open gun. got another 400 or so loaded before my shoulder started bothering me. taking a short break and i'll get back to it i promise :laugh:

:cheers:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    how much were they and what bullet style? I shoot there a lot.
    There were a plated HP bullet. It's a small hole in the tip, not a defense JHP.

I'd have to think a minute about the cost, but I want to say it was around 16 cents each. 147s cost a little bit more.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Just took delivery of 1000 Wolf Gold primed .223 brass cases.

Guys, if you load .223 this is the way to go. Good quality brass BRAND NEW AND ALREADY PRIMED for 13 cents each. I can't buy once fired LC and prime it for that price.

And makes accurate loads too, excellent for my foray into HP match shooting in AR Tactical.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Just took delivery of 1000 Wolf Gold primed .223 brass cases.

Guys, if you load .223 this is the way to go. Good quality brass BRAND NEW AND ALREADY PRIMED for 13 cents each. I can't buy once fired LC and prime it for that price.

And makes accurate loads too, excellent for my foray into HP match shooting in AR Tactical.
    Where did you find them?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...something with TiteGroup now apparently. Couldnt remember which I was getting low on when I stopped into Bobcat to pick up some ammo; TG or HP38. I guessed wrong and now have an extra pound of TG.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I loaded a few hundred 300AAC this morning. Yesterday, my stepson and I went to the range to test out some loads. I am still fine tuning the hunting loads with 110 gr TAC-TX. I got some 110 gr Hornady's to shoot for fun. I was trying to get loads that hit close between the two. I decided on my range loads and made those up. Luckily, I already had brass prepped so it went fast. I am excited about this gun, because my stepson wants to shoot a deer with an AR. He enjoys shooting it. Today I placed an order with my buddy for more components!!

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    45 ACP!

S&B primer, 4.4gr TiteGroup, and a 230gr RMR bullet.

More of this and something a little unusual. Rice “shot shell” loads for 44. Got the idea from the Carpenter Bee thread and it’s quite effective. I’m not sure if it’s the concussion, the wads, or the rice, but it drops the bees right out of the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ran the tumbler for a couple of hours today doing 45acp for my brother.
    Were getting ready to order a bunch of stuff from Precision delta, so maybe I'll get off my butt and load something

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Started on 300 black powder 12 gauges, then to 150 BP 20 gauges. Got 150 .44s done with APP last night. Need 500 .38s with APP now. The BP shoot at Paradise Pass is in August. Need to be ready earlier this year.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Converting 7BR new brass to 6.5BR. Ran them into an old neck sizer die first, then the full length die. Tried the FL die first and the neck collapsed. Deburred the inside of the flash holes, the RP brass is punched and for this gun, I'll do this tedious chore but I hate it.

Top Bottom