• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Is it a Chimp, or a Bonobo? (has anyone ever questioned?)
    bonobo_chimpanzee.jpg

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Ok, The facts: The store is currently closed. Customers are getting some of their guns back. We were locked out by the landlord. There was NO ATF or POLICE raid. Negotiations are being made to get our stuff out. If you have a firearm there PM me and I'll give you the number to call.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Ok, The facts: The store is currently closed. Customers are getting some of their guns back. We were locked out by the landlord. There was NO ATF or POLICE raid. Negotiations are being made to get our stuff out. If you have a firearm there PM me and I'll give you the number to call.

Lol, these internet forums can be hilarious! BBB grade of F-, Swat busting down door, etc.
    The only business I've done with SniperCo was exremely great. They hooked me up with a custom reaper Z hydrographic finish/duracoat job on a GSG 1911 for my son's Christmas present this year, he's yet to recieve it but I already know it's going to be a very memorable morning.
    So instead of jumping on the "SniperCo bashing bandwagon", I'd like to say thank you SniperCompany.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Ok so this is REALLY what happened. There are two parties that own the business. One of the parties owns the real estate that Sniper Co uses as it's shop. There was an internal disagreement and the real east estate owner locked the doors.

There was no raid.

There was no wrong doing.

There was disagreement on the business model/future of the business.

By the way, you people are out of control ridiculous. And for the record, I always had great service there and am sad to see them go. Haters gonna hate. Liars gonna lie. Rumors gonna spread.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    You mean rumors don't rume?

Rumors do Rume. But I wanted to change it up a bit. Everyone was expecting "Rume" and then wham! Not Rume.

people can say what they want about the service they received. I'm talking about the folks who started the "was raided by police" type stuff. The OP spread the rumor that was started by someone. The person who started it is a liar. Pretty straightforward.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Two different accusations. The liar accusation goes to those who "heard" all the BS about raids etc. The Ridiculous goes to anyone who hopped on the band wagon.

Gotcha :cheers:

small business has ups and downs. There will be those that love it, and those that hate it. We have some orders ship same day and some take 10 days due to numerous reasons. Both have polar opposite interactions with the same company. Obviously for situations where you aren't able to deliver on time and at expectation, you need to do a little extra work to make the customer happy. Reputation management is critical. Best way to avoid bad reviews is keep the customer happy. Having a negative review can wipe out way more sales than an advertising budget can generate online.

the ER group I work for used to staff three ERs. All docs rotated through the hospitals. I loved hearing patients say they are never going to X ER because they can't stand the doctors that work there. Heh.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I am so confused. What have we learned here? Sniper Company has a BBB rating of F, jetgirl is mad and shot somebody with or without a 1911, "haters gonna hate," "rumors gonna rume," people will not be getting their guns back, Fort Wayne is being taken over by zombies from the earths core, etc. Am I way off or spot on?

Etorg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    fort wayne
    I too was treated with respect by the employees of SniperCo. This is why I chose to leave my rifle with them to sell on consignment. After calling the phone number posted on the door to SC, I am being referred to a local law office that is handling the return of my rifle. I am waiting a return call from that office. The "door phone number guy" told me I might be expecting to be required to locate another FFL to transfer the gun to, then, I would get it back...was told the gun "is" in the store...this person told me the ATF has gotten involved and that he is not licensed to handle the return of my rifle. "From my cold, dead hands?"...right now there isn't anything in my hands...ARGH!!!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom