• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I stopped by once and the young guy was nice and polite. I did notice that his young son around 4 yr old was there watching TV during the day so I assume he stays with dad instead of daycare. Not exactly the safest enviroment in my opinion. I hope it all works out for those that have or had guns there.

skyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Not safe? Is one those big bad guns going to jump off the shelf and start shooting the place up.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't have idiots waving guns around my home. Are you referring to your own surroundings? If so you might want to get out of the hood.

Unless an idiot kicks your door in is what he was saying. I haven't heard of many ND's at gun shops, gun shows yes. And I have read on here of a few life long gun owners accidentally shooting in their home

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    If you read the next four words after "investor", it should clear up any confusion.

Indeed, I did see that. Is it not a given that any owner is indeed an investor? When someone buys a house, while it is an investment, who refers to themselves as the investor and not the owner? Mentioning that the person is an investor and owner is either redundant or there is something more to that particular business agreement?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Not safe? Is one those big bad guns going to jump off the shelf and start shooting the place up.

There were long guns with bayonets attached. When I was in there, I was told to keep my kiddos from checking them out due to the bayonets. Not really worried about the guns going off, but perhaps a little one knocking one over and cutting themselves trying to catch it.

Projectiles aren't the only dangerous things when it comes to firearms ;)

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Unless an idiot kicks your door in is what he was saying. I haven't heard of many ND's at gun shops, gun shows yes. And I have read on here of a few life long gun owners accidentally shooting in their home

I am in charge in the privacy of my home. The risk always goes up when we go into public places. I'm not saying that we should be afraid to take our children out into public. What I'm saying is in my opinion some places have higher risks. Go read the stupid things said and done at Gun Shop threads and you will see how may workers at GS have loaded guns pointed at them regularly.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    who refers to themselves as the investor and not the owner? Mentioning that the person is an investor and owner is either redundant or there is something more to that particular business agreement?

He's not referring to himself, he's talking about someone else. "The investor who owned the company.." "The investor" is sort of being used as a pronoun, substituting the person's profession for their identity.

Anyway, the door doesn't look broken in the picture. I guess "raid" and "broken door" sex it up more than "showed up with the owner" and "entered". Legally, the owner can give anyone consent to damage his own property. Typically the police won't assist in that unless there's exigent circumstances of some type. The only time I ran into people asking me to break their stuff was with a baby locked in the car. People would often ask you to break the window because they were too freaked out to wait for Fire or an officer with a lockout tool. I was always able to calm them and wait for the big red truck to show up and wedge the door open, never actually had to break the window.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Seems like they might be a victim! A victim of the only ship that don't float. The PARTNERSHIP...

Top Bottom