Lawrence County
    Wallet-crime-scene-285.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I heard that Wallet was there with a gun with a modified trigger pull when he shot someone for fishing without a license and then the USDA did a joint no-knock warrant with UN troops to make sure everyone involved had health insurance.
    WINNER! I'm going with this one.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Wait, I'm confused.
    So someone held up Don's, who than got shot and went to Sniper Co, where JetGirl was waiting because a friend of a friend's cousin twice removed ex boyfriends mother's sister's aunt's 4 year old was there, who than slipped on some ice (The Don's Gun perp, not JetGirl or the kid) and his gun went off causing JetGirl to react and shoot him with her 1911 and but it turned out that Wallet was on top of the building with a sniper rifle trying to close down Sniper Co because of their shady business practices?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wait, I'm confused.
    So someone held up Don's, who than got shot and went to Sniper Co, where JetGirl was waiting because a friend of a friend's cousin twice removed ex boyfriends mother's sister's aunt's 4 year old was there, who than slipped on some ice (The Don's Gun perp, not JetGirl or the kid) and his gun went off causing JetGirl to react and shoot him with her 1911 and but it turned out that Wallet was on top of the building with a sniper rifle trying to close down Sniper Co because of their shady business practices?

Bingo. Thats what I get from all of this.

Top Bottom