• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    She used to be on your side of the question. Probably still would be if not for the her political ambitions and the reality of the party she is a part of.

As a District Attorney of San Francisco, Harris prosecuted more than 1,900 marijuana convictions.

When she was running for Attorney General of California, Harris opposed a 2010 California ballot proposition that would legalize recreational use of the drug for adults.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Notice how in 2020 and leading up to 2024 they talk like this just to get votes then never follow through on it.
    Plus, whatever happened to changing marijuana from a Schedule 1 to a schedule III drug, which DOES make sense, as some people do use it medically?
    I know of a guy who does, because he got hooked on opiates from a severe back injury to treat the chronic pain he has.
    It's the least dangerous drug he can use for it.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Tax revenue should not the main reason of legalization.
    The main issue is it's silly to make simply using marijuana a crime in the first place.

It's fine if they want to have stores sell it and tax it, like a liquor store.
    But in addition, people should be allowed to grow it their own for their own use, like people can make their own beer and wine for their own use.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Tax revenue should not the main reason of legalization.
    The main issue is it's silly to make simply using marijuana a crime in the first place.

It's fine if they want to have stores sell it and tax it, like a liquor store.
    But in addition, people should be allowed to grow it their own for their own use, like people can make their own beer and wine for their own use.
    Excellent, don’t forget to mention it’s a *** **** weed. I may be mistaken on the next part but god said all things in moderation.

Before someone takes me to task, I know opiates are also weeds. “all things in moderation “. Just mine and a billzion other people’s opinion.

A thought: how many people realize that THC in nature is actually only a bird repellent? That’s its only use in nature. The effects on humans is only a happy (for humans) coincidence.

Top Bottom