Six flags is having muslim family day.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    From what I hear, one of the attractions will be a try on a suicide belt and learn first hand the feeling of blowing yourself apart for Allah!

Also the Stone a Young Female venue.

A Cut the Head off an Infidel merry-go-round.

Don't forget the seventy-two virgins ride

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Don't forget the seventy-two virgins ride

:popcorn: What day is this again???

Bil%20checking%20dates.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    i encourage women to show up that day in bikinis. also it would be cool to rub pork chops all over the water fountains and rails to the gates.

water balloons with pork chops inside. also maybe a SUPER PORKER 2000 water cannon????

just a suggestion to make them feel welcome :)

so many bacon ideas we can use in one day

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ...all muslims base their beliefs on the same koran that tells them to kill us....

I do not want to start nor am I going to enter into a debate about the merits or detriments of any so-called holy book, to include the Bible, Torah, Koran, Bhagavad Gita, Book of Mormon, etc., however I will say that while yes, those of Islamic belief draw the support for their beliefs from the Koran, so do Jewish people draw theirs from the Torah, which supports animal sacrifice and so do Christians from the Bible, which has been used to justify many, many murders "for God". It's all in the interpretation and the lengths to which you'll go and in the amount or lack of regard you hold for your fellow man.

(Organized) Religion has been used for many centuries as a control method to allow a small group to control a larger group.

As for me, I believe everyone should have a relationship with his/her Creator as s/he sees that Being. I think that relationship should be both personal and private. YMMV.

(For those who might find my usual signature contradictory to that, I think we can all use more blessings in our lives. Your interpretation of what constitutes one is sufficient. For me, one of them is the morning sunrise and another is drawing breath. If you prefer to read it as "Good luck" or "Have a great day", that's OK, too.)

FWIW, though, they could certainly have chosen a better day to do it.

Blessings,
    Bill

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sorry but I don't care when it happens. It's still horrendous and wrong.

As far as I'm concerned, this is not something they can ever recover from in my eyes. They will never get another cent from me after this no matter what they do.

I'm not really into any organized religion, but as someone else mentioned on page 1 they are also having a Catholic day, so I really don't see the difference.

That is unless you are inferring that because some of the terrorists are Muslim that they all are. If that is truly your train of thought then every Catholic must be a child molester right?

It just doesn't work that way, every group has good people and every group has bad people. But as I said aside from the date the event is taking place its really not that big of a deal imo. Especially considering religious freedom was one of the principles this country was founded on.

However, all muslims base their beliefs on the same koran that tells them to kill us.

Have you read the bible? Umm there are plenty of instances of advocating killing. Just sayin...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I was just thinking about all the turbans and headscarves falling off on the batman ride.
    I think I'll show up just to get some free snot rags.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I dont see the purpose of having a special day for a particular religion at all. DO you really think this is just all about the money??

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    You might want to think about using a little logic. It makes it easier to keep from contradicting yourself. When you gave me that negative rep, you compared my view to painting all Irishmen with the same brush as the IRA. This proves you are not using logic. All Irishmen are not members of the IRA. However, all muslims base their beliefs on the same koran that tells them to kill us.

I might add that the brush you appear to be using in your last comment is pretty broad, don't ya think?:noway:

hmm... maybe you should look for some room to criticise yourself... have you ever actually read any of the Q'uran? its actually based on peace and non-violence... the IRA philosophy is based on the Bible... the same one you and I use at church on sunday. and there are some spots in the bible that tell the same thing to the IRA members that certain passages of the q'uran tell to muslim extremists.

I'm not trying to defend religious extremists of any kind, I just think its unfair to come down more harshly on any one brand of religious extremists.

and BTW, you're the first neg rep I've given also. first I've gotten as well... doubt you can say the same, but maybe it can be a bonding experience for us.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    hmm...
    I'm not trying to defend religious extremists of any kind, I just think its unfair to come down more harshly on any one brand of religious extremists.

IMHO, I think that's what is wrong with this country to begin with.....Quit riding the fence, choose a side and stand by that decision. Quit trying to be 'nice' to everyone and stand up for something!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

I think its unfair that they steal planes and kill 3,000 people but hey S*** happens right

Lets have a family day for them the day after the anniversary of the largest terrorist attack on American soil.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Alright. I'm going to make one more attempt to clarify my opinions here and then I'm going to leave it alone.

First of all. I make no attempts to hide the fact that I am biased against the muslim religion. I make no distinction between muslims that may be considered "radical" or otherwise. In my mind, any true muslim is a radical because their religion instructs them to kill me. If a muslim claims this is not the case, they are either not a true muslim or they are just lying. Just because a muslim does not actively go about killing non-muslims does not mean they are the enemies of the muslims that do. Therefore, to me, all muslims are my enemy. Not because I want them to be, but because they want to be. This is my position regarding the muslim religion. I make no apologies for it. I make no attempts to force my opinions on others. I also won't kill or condone killing anyone that believes differently.

As far as the Bible or the Christian religion being used to support radical views or acts, this has been going on since Christianity began and will continue. Yes, there are places in the Bible where these acts are discussed and may appear to be condoned. However, these are Old Testament scriptures that are counteracted by New Testament scriptures. I do not claim to be a theology expert so I may not be qualified to debate Bible interpretation in detail. That debate has been going on for centuries anyway and could not possibly be resolved here. My faith and convictions are sufficient for me and do not require the approval of anyone else. Complete interpretation of the koran is also a debate entirely too large for this forum to contain. However, it does not take an expert to interpret their intentions. Especially when their leaders (which are not rebuked by the vast majority of true muslims) profess them regularly to the entire world.

I am speaking for no one other than myself on this issue. If there are those that choose to think less of me for it, so be it. I hold no malice towards anyone based their opinion of me, only towards those who wish to take action against me or condone others doing so.

I've spelled things out the best I can in an attempt to answer questions that were addressed to me or respond to comments that were made about what I have said. The key words being "answering" and "responding", not attacking or insulting. Now I'm done with it.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    hmm...

IMHO, I think that's what is wrong with this country to begin with.....Quit riding the fence, choose a side and stand by that decision. Quit trying to be 'nice' to everyone and stand up for something!

so by not defendinmg anyone, I'm trying to be 'nice' to everyone. I'm against all bastardization of religion to justify violence... sorry if I don't want to go crazy against all muslims because of what muslim extremists have done.

Last edited:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    so by not defendinmg anyone, I'm trying to be 'nice' to anyone. I'm against all bastardization of religion to justify violence... sorry if I don't want to go crazy against all muslims because of what muslim extremists have done.

So you can tell the difference between a "Normal" Muslim and an "Extremist"?

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    so by not defendinmg anyone, I'm trying to be 'nice' to everyone. I'm against all bastardization of religion to justify violence... sorry if I don't want to go crazy against all muslims because of what muslim extremists have done.

Here's a negative rep for you. In return for giving one to somebody in this thread. Somebody having a different opinion isn't worthy of a -neg rep. What you did is, but in your defense can we really expect anything different from a school age kid who no real world experience?

For the record. I have a problem with it being Sept 12. It's a kick in the face to the 2976 Americans that 19 MUSLIMS killed.

:ar15:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    How many of you are against the annual Irish Fest event? Or German, Polish, Italian, etc. Fest?

Well, if Irish terrorists commit the single most deadly act of war ever perpetrated against us on American soil on August 1st, and Six Flags decides to hold Irish Fest on August 2nd... I'll be pretty darned torqued.

Top Bottom