• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You are welcome, brother citizen. I hope you are prepared for what's coming. I bought a bunch of clips for my Sigma when the Anti-Christ got reelected :xmad:, and I am ready for those drones. My wife and I signed the petition for Indiana to leave the Communist States of Amerika, and we expect to be visited soon, but already have lost our guns in a boating accident, so they can kiss my butt!

I think there is hope for our new nation after we defeat the jackboot thugs, though. My son told me that he witnessed this in one of his college classes today:

A liberal, atheist, muslim, homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Karl Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian!"

"Wrong. It's been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real... then it should be an animal now."

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Origin of Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

True story. :patriot:

I find this post to be offensive.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Your condescending attitude doesn't really improve the situation. There is a prohibition on INGO against religious based content. Your side won the election, good for you. It does not give you license to bash other people's beliefs.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    "Your side"? What would that be, exactly? Considering he did a good job of making fun of BOTH "sides" I guess I am not sure which one you're referring to here.

Maybe you need a little less butthurt, and a little more humor in your life.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Your condescending attitude doesn't really improve the situation. There is a prohibition on INGO against religious based content. Your side won the election, good for you. It does not give you license to bash other people's beliefs.

It's not about religion. It's about stereotypes. You know, like people who think the other "side" won the election. Like it's a football game, or something.

Religious content is decided by the mods. I see a lot of avatars and signature lines with religious imagery and bible verses. Apparently you are wrong about religious based content.

People think and believe differently than you. If you don't think it's funny, move on. :)

Maybe this will help:

sat·ire

noun 1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

3. a literary genre comprising such compositions.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t

muppets-sam-the-eagle-1982-590x350.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    OK, it is pretty obvious who the OP is BUT to stay on topic...........

The trains, loaded with National Guard Troops, have been sighted rolling out of Beech Grove. They are heading SOUTH towards the bomb site, I mean accident site.

Next.

To the OP, I bid Adieu (that's French). Now, somebody pass me the Au Revoirs.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OK, it is pretty obvious who the OP is BUT to stay on topic...........

The trains, loaded with National Guard Troops, have been sighted rolling out of Beech Grove. They are heading SOUTH towards the bomb site, I mean accident site.

Next.

To the OP, I bid Adieu (that's French). Now, somebody pass me the Au Revoirs.

Um, er, huh?

Top Bottom