Make . . . him . . . stop.

Hey, ladies love all those accents. :D

french-accent4.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I heard it was the result of a riot over them being out of bacon. They tried to pass off strips of ham with extra salt as real bacon...boom...instant riot. Molotov cocktails made primarily from cheap Tequila, next thing you know a fire that doesn't even smell like bacon.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You'd be surprised how many people believe this BS. They keep trying to crash the gates at the scene yelling it's their right and government conspiracy. The police are busy chasing off all the morons.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm serious. a bunch of idiots decided to off road some 4x4's trucks through some folks back yards to get pictures. when the cops approached one peeled out and left the other said, "it's my right as a citizen to take pictures of your lies and cover-ups, what are you trying to hide!"

sigh

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm serious. a bunch of idiots decided to off road some 4x4's trucks through some folks back yards to get pictures. when the cops approached one peeled out and left the other said, "it's my right as a citizen to take pictures of your lies and cover-ups, what are you trying to hide!"

sigh

Which INGO member was it?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    You are welcome, brother citizen. I hope you are prepared for what's coming. I bought a bunch of clips for my Sigma when the Anti-Christ got reelected :xmad:, and I am ready for those drones. My wife and I signed the petition for Indiana to leave the Communist States of Amerika, and we expect to be visited soon, but already have lost our guns in a boating accident, so they can kiss my butt!

I think there is hope for our new nation after we defeat the jackboot thugs, though. My son told me that he witnessed this in one of his college classes today:

A liberal, atheist, muslim, homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Karl Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian!"

"Wrong. It's been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real... then it should be an animal now."

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Origin of Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

True story. :patriot:

Way to take a post about the fire in Greenfield and parlay that into a satirical anti-christian rant :rolleyes:

Top Bottom