• ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Thanks but its not big deal. It is on my gun show list though I never go to shows anymore. Really hadn't though much about till KS mentioned it.

I've been a little too focused on CZs lately...

This might be a repeat but my 5906 came in last Friday that was suppose to be LNIB. It may actually be that nice. Even the box is near new. I might have to buy a shooter grade 5906 now. :D

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Thanks but its not big deal. It is on my gun show list though I never go to shows anymore. Really hadn't though much about till KS mentioned it.

I've been a little too focused on CZs lately...

This might be a repeat but my 5906 came in last Friday that was suppose to be LNIB. It may actually be that nice. Even the box is near new. I might have to buy a shooter grade 5906 now. :D

What was your cost on that 5906? Might as well get a second while they still can be found for under 350. I usually buy 3rd Gen parts at the shows even if I sent need it. I figure if I can get it cheaper enough keep as a spare or flip it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    f532bfce5fcbb3afd4f4bd9f42e778ed.jpg

I am at $616 all in. That's pretty deep for a 5906 but low mileage ones are tough to find. Not quite the $850 the TSW's sold for at Sportsman whatever the name...but it is mine and I don't look backwards on prices anymore. Buy and move on. My 3rd gen list is down to 3 plus 2 2nd gens.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I am at $616 all in. That's pretty deep for a 5906 but low mileage ones are tough to find. Not quite the $850 the TSW's sold for at Sportsman whatever the name...but it is mine and I don't look backwards on prices anymore. Buy and move on. My 3rd gen list is down to 3 plus 2 2nd gens.

All of those fine firearms that you own, and you must have a potato for a camera ! MM shakes head ! :):

However, that does look like a fine example of a METAL gun ..... which is where I seem to find pleasure anymore.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    f532bfce5fcbb3afd4f4bd9f42e778ed.jpg

Adjustable sights and round trigger guard I would say you got a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if the next 100 serials after yours had novaks.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    All of those fine firearms that you own, and you must have a potato for a camera ! MM shakes head ! :):

However, that does look like a fine example of a STEEL gun ..... which is where I seem to find pleasure anymore.

:stickpoke:

Ehhh...that's the GB photo....too lazy to get it out and take a picture. The safe is almost ten feet away.

Next GTG; I'll bring a couple to rekindle your memories. The triggers are definitely duty rated but dang do they shoot nice! Hopefully, I will have the CS40 converted to 10 mm by then. I will have "special" MM rounds for ya!

Maybe we need a SW Third Gen Shoot and Show in the northern part of the state. I think between the posters and the watchers; we have a pretty good number around here.

MM - You want to know something that will make you shake your head? Well...my oldest daughter...well. She is a professional photographer and a graphic design artist for the past decade. $1000's and $1000's of dollars of camera and editing software and I use crappy cell phone pictures and stolen images from the seller.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well, but your heart is in the right place .... in the safe with your guns ! :):

Ah yes, I'm looking forward to the next GTG, and whatever you bring.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    :stickpoke:

Ehhh...that's the GB photo....too lazy to get it out and take a picture. The safe is almost ten feet away.

Next GTG; I'll bring a couple to rekindle your memories. The triggers are definitely duty rated but dang do they shoot nice! Hopefully, I will have the CS40 converted to 10 mm by then. I will have "special" MM rounds for ya!

Maybe we need a SW Third Gen Shoot and Show in the northern part of the state. I think between the posters and the watchers; we have a pretty good number around here.

MM - You want to know something that will make you shake your head? Well...my oldest daughter...well. She is a professional photographer and a graphic design artist for the past decade. $1000's and $1000's of dollars of camera and editing software and I use crappy cell phone pictures and stolen images from the seller.

Id be down

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ended up winning a complete 3913 slide last night. Now I can sell of the 915 & 469 slides and decide if I want to sell of the parts I don't use in the lower. I'll probably have my gun shop bead blast the slide depending on how it looks in-person.

Top Bottom