• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I bought a 2nd Gen 559 with adj sights in the early eightys, think if I hang on to it for another 30 years it will be worth more then?

Because it ain't worth much more than I paid for it now..... :dunno:

I don't think most of the 2nd gens get the love the 3rd gens do. I do see some of the 2nds rising before the rest of their group.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I don't think most of the 2nd gens get the love the 3rd gens do. I do see some of the 2nds rising before the rest of their group.

If it had claws on the back of the slide it could be a framing hammer.
    It was a I had to buy issue pistol to me, it was like carrying a 16" all steel cinder block on your belt. I quickly bought another holster and went to a 226.
    Now the 226 weighs a ton and i'm transfering over to a M17.... I see a Freedom Arms in a pocket before elderly sets in...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If it had claws on the back of the slide it could be a framing hammer.
    It was a I had to buy issue pistol to me, it was like carrying a 16" all steel cinder block on your belt. I quickly bought another holster and went to a 226.
    Now the 226 weighs a ton and i'm transfering over to a M17.... I see a Freedom Arms in a pocket before elderly sets in...

I'm only 34 so I'll be here when you sell off your smiths lol

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    Give ya' what you gave for the 1076! :):

I'll keep that in mind. It's not right near the top of the list to unload, but it's getting there. I don't have a problem selling higher end guns either here or armslist, but I've seen that when I try to sell really cheap stuff on armslist, it gets sketchy quick, with some buyers asking for very illegal things.

Selling here is for sure the best place I've found to sell stuff, so the good stuff will go here first for sure.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll keep that in mind. It's not right near the top of the list to unload, but it's getting there. I don't have a problem selling higher end guns either here or armslist, but I've seen that when I try to sell really cheap stuff on armslist, it gets sketchy quick, with some buyers asking for very illegal things.

Selling here is for sure the best place I've found to sell stuff, so the good stuff will go here first for sure.

That and you would have an idea who would buy based on what they like.....hint hint

Plinker556

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2020
    Central Indiana
    If you have a nice 3913 now may be the time to sell. Was just watching a nice (not perfect) 3913 on the big auction site, it had box, cleaning kit, and owners manuals and went for a touch over $900!

I have been watching these for the past couple years and $500 ish would get you a nice one pre 2020 crazy times, now I have been seeing them go for $600 on up to $1000.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If you have a nice 3913 now may be the time to sell. Was just watching a nice (not perfect) 3913 on the big auction site, it had box, cleaning kit, and owners manuals and went for a touch over $900!

I have been watching these for the past couple years and $500 ish would get you a nice one pre 2020 crazy times, now I have been seeing them go for $600 on up to $1000.

The 6906's are also like that these days.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    A very beautiful shorty forty just showed up in the classys. I seen it in person and saw no sign of being fired outside the factory. A great price in todays market.

Top Bottom