• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't think there's enough to go on yet for a conclusion. My experience in business reminds me of many companies that would only allow a limited amount of their high level people to be on the same plane. Considering Wagner's business I would expect them to be even more cautious.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think there's enough to go on yet for a conclusion. My experience in business reminds me of many companies that would only allow a limited amount of their high level people to be on the same plane. Considering Wagner's business I would expect them to be even more cautious.
    At root, that is actually an insurer's requirement to limit potential losses in one disaster. That isn't to say that buying more and plusher aircraft wasn't top management's preferred solution over, say, some people need to stay home

I can tell you it wouldn't be hard to get used to traveling like that. When I did it it was show up 15 or 20 minutes before departure, no lines to stand in no one groped your junk or had you partially disrobe. Grab a cup of coffee and a danish, 5 or 10 before departure time climb aboard, the door is buttoned up and in five minutes you're taxing for takeoff. No connection, flight goes directly to where you wish to go. At the destination, car or cars meet the arriving flight and take you to the meeting or professional seminar. Return to base is the reverse

And high company officials can use the company aircraft for just about anything they want and they only have to reimburse the company for the cost of a commercial ticket, and I'm not even sure if they have to do that if no commercial service exists between the two points. That's why the CEO of American Electric Power can have the company aircraft take him to the closest suitable airport to his summer home in northern NY, up along the Saint Lawrence, on Fridays and pick him up early Monday mornings - at a real cost of $12 - 15000 per hour of flight time, around $30k for each trip because the a/c returns to CMH between flights - and only have to pay the company $1000 - 1500 for the privilege

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Wait...I thought(according to the new movie) Ukraine was the only super power in Europe?

Got to keep up with the propaganda or someone will accuse you of wrong think.

Jesting aside(but yes I watched it long enough to hear that and shut it off),yes the Ruble has been beat down on SWIFT exchanges...where it is illegal for the most part to trade in. That is where you see the value go from fastest rising for 2022 to fastest falling in 2023. It has however stayed pretty much stable in straight exchanges of Rupies,Yuan,and Real which are Russia's major trading partners(excluded South Africa because it is undergoing a color revolution,ie western backed civil war).

You want to see a total **** currency look at the JPY. It has lost way more than the ruble or any currency still functioning in current use other than Venezuela or a few dictator run countries in Africa.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

That should be fairly easy to negotiate. russia withdraws to borders status quo ante bellum. Agrees to binding non agression vis a vis Ukraine. Tougher bit would be reparations for war damage and subjection of personell to war crimes tribunal.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    That should be fairly easy to negotiate. russia withdraws to borders status quo ante bellum. Agrees to binding non agression vis a vis Ukraine. Tougher bit would be reparations for war damage and subjection of personell to war crimes tribunal.
    Hahaha
    Not likely.
    Not another dime to Ukraine. Let russia deal with Ukraine and the nazi regime as they see fit. No further NATO expansion. US to withdraw from NATO.
    Stop sending my kids future labor to Eastern Europe.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Hahaha
    Not likely.
    Not another dime to Ukraine. Let russia deal with Ukraine and the nazi regime as they see fit. No further NATO expansion. US to withdraw from NATO.
    Stop sending my kids future labor to Eastern Europe.
    Somebody's been reading too much Pravda - or whatever passes for Putin's press organ these days.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You are saying AP is saying this? Let russia deal with Ukraine and the nazi regime as they see fit. No further NATO expansion. US to withdraw from NATO. Probably would not be aall that surprising if they did, I guess.

I read AP and Reuters every day. Haven't seen it in either one.

Amazing to still have folks out there who believe that Zelensky, who is Jewish, is a nazi...:ugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I read AP and Reuters every day. Haven't seen it in either one.

Amazing to still have folks out there who believe that Zelensky, who is Jewish, is a nazi...:ugh:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6a8a0533-fb9a-3436-a22a-740c9ccc3b45.jpg

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    You are saying AP is saying this? Let russia deal with Ukraine and the nazi regime as they see fit. No further NATO expansion. US to withdraw from NATO. Probably would not be aall that surprising if they did, I guess.
    I am saying they are our version of Pravda.
    “The first causality of of war is the truth”.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom