Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If this were a sane country, impeachment would follow.

This is getting very dangerous for the public, over a situation that we have no business involving ourselves in. All due to a senile old man who only cares because it was part of his son's gravy train.
    I saw a German article calling it the "children's war". Referring to Romney, Pelosi, Kerry, and Biden all having children who worked in Ukraine. Destabilizing the country with the most nuclear weapons on earth is a dumb idea. The US being involved at all is a dumb idea.

Some people are going to kick and scream really loudly when a loaf of bread is $50(or more)and wonder why our currency no longer buys anything(Russia pretty much pegged the Rubble to gold yesterday setting it at $90 USD a gram or $2550 USD an ounce). All because they cheered the fall of the USD...anything to hurt our "enemy". I also noticed in the EU and at the UN none of Europe not a single ally has confiscated any assets of Russia or Russian's,they froze them but as both Germany and England pointed out(at the UN when the USA called for seizing more of Russia's reserves held in western banks) seizing assets is against international law. The USA...we seized assets.

Last edited:

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

This is getting very dangerous for the public, over a situation that we have no business involving ourselves in. All due to a senile old man who only cares because it was part of his son's gravy train.
    Unfortunately neither incompetence, incoherence, nor incontinence can be considered “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors”.

And 25th-ing the zombie SOB gives us the Commie Cackler.

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I saw a German article calling it the "children's war". Referring to Romney, Pelosi, Kerry, and Biden all having children who worked in Ukraine. Destabilizing the country with the most nuclear weapons on earth is a dumb idea. The US being involved at all is a dumb idea.

Some people are going to kick and scream really loudly when a loaf of bread is $50(or more)and wonder why our currency no longer buys anything(Russia pretty much pegged the Rubble to gold yesterday setting it at $90 USD a gram or $2550 USD an ounce). All because they cheered the fall of the USD...anything to hurt our "enemy". I also noticed in the EU and at the UN none of Europe not a single ally has confiscated any assets of Russia or Russian's,they froze them but as both Germany and England pointed out(at the UN when the USA called for seizing more of Russia's reserves held in western banks) seizing assets is against international law. The USA...we seized assets.
    Long video but listen to how much this guy claims was stolen by the banks.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I think the cost of all the military equipment 'props' that would be needed ruled that out
    One fact that sticks in my mind after all these years of reading and re-reading "Red Storm Rising ". Ships at sea were communicating with each other via satellite at the "astounding rate of over 20,000 bits per second!"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Careful what you wish for. The dems have the failsafe in place. Biden could well be a genius compared to Kamala?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That was thing back when I was a cadet in '95.

I was pacing my on the track by focusing on my female CO's cute butt. Toward the end I realized she was targeting the "women's time" so I had to bust out and really run to make it with four seconds to spare.
    Didn't have to deal with females in the sub much.
    But when I did, it sucked so bad, and no... not that

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I thought the best was Without Remorse.
    But I didn't see the movie, cause I figure they'd mess it up.
    You made the right call. They stole the title and some character names and that was it. Has absolutely nothing to do with the book.

An 8-episode HBO miniseries adaptation of Red Storm Rising is probably my number 2 media wish list item, after Firefly Season 2.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Sure. Just like my bank is going to fail at the beginning of the pandemic.

:):
    They did. You just do not understand it.
    US debt in 2019 was a bit over 9 trillion
    US debt now is over 30 trillion.

Number of failed banks in 2020 on the FDIC list 0 ,because they received that 21 trillion first to hand out.

Fed balance sheet now exceeds 35% of US gdp,and our federal level debt is 128% of our gdp.
    That does not count state, municipal debts, or US house hold debt(combined they are over 50 trillion).

I said it in 2012. No economy on earth will ever work for long as a service one. If you do not make things,grow things,or mine things you do not have a real economy. Ours was held up with the petro dollar after the collapse of Brenton woods(Saudi deal set that in motion),and by military power.
    We just lost the Saudi deal as they are trading in Yuan and Rupee as of last week. Europe now has to buy gas in Rubles(and they have no choice). To get enough Rubles they have to buy them(like everyone had to buy dollars for oil),and Russia is offering to sell them Rubles,for gold(since the Euro and US dollar are worthless to Russia because of sanctions).

I mentioned here(INGO) the day we restricted Russia from SWIFT children were in charge in DC and we were effectively blowing our own foot off,and that if I wanted to kill the USD that is how I would have done it.

You can mock or what every you want to feel better,but I was not wrong then and in less than two years it is likely almost no country on earth but us will want to trade in US dollars,unless we have WW3(even then many will not want dollars). Guess we will see who is correct.

Last edited:

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    They did. You just do not understand it.
    US debt in 2019 was a bit over 9 trillion
    US debt now is over 30 trillion.

Number of failed banks in 2020 on the FDIC list 0 because they received that 21 trillion first to hand out.

Fed balance sheet now exceeds 35% of US gdp,and our federal level debt is 128% of our gdp.
    That does not count state or municipal debts or US house hold debt(combined they are over 50 trillion).

I said it in 2012. No economy on earth will ever work for long as a service one. If you do not make things,grow things,or mine things you do not have a real economy. Ours was held up with the petro dollar after the collapse of Brenton woods(Saudi deal set that in motion),and by military power.
    We just lost the Saudi deal as they are trading in Yuan and Rupee as of last week. Europe now has to buy gas in Rubles(and they have no choice). To get enough Rubles they have to buy them(like everyone had to buy dollars for oil),and Russia is offering to sell them Rubles,for gold(since the Euro and US dollar are worthless to Russia because of sanctions).

I mentioned here(INGO) the day we restricted Russia from SWIFT children were in charge in DC and we were effectively blowing our own foot off,and that if I wanted to kill the USD that is how I would have done it.

You can mock or what every you want to feel better,but I was not wrong then and in less than two years it is likely almost no country on earth but us will want to trade in US dollars. Guess we will see who is correct.
    On top of that, the US government has built so many taxes and fees into so many levels of the supply chain that are invisible to the consumer, that if they were tacked on at the purchase point instead of being hidden in the cost of goods and services, we would be in open revolt.

When the accounting numbers get high enough, and the tendrils of government are so deeply wrapped around every echelon of every product and service, the average citizen can't comprehend the figures, so they don't even try. They just comply.

Do you think a guy who says "I don't have a head for money, so my wife handles the household finances" has any clue about what the government has built? The sad thing is, people like that don't even care, as long as they get their allowance from their wife is on time, and they have heat, water, and food that came from a box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom