Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One thought that occurred is what if the 'foreign fighters' were required to give up their phones and they just left them on and put them in a box or crate in the middle of the field. If that was used to generate targeting coordinates, then we would see something similar to what was in that video
    If this were to be the case, then that would seem to indicate target acquisition is pretty good.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Although it is likely capable of maneuvering, I doubt it can do much in the terminal phase. The forces you need to generate at Mach 5 even are enormous and slow the missile down as well

I'm betting target coordinates are pre-programmed and the missile just went where it was told

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Agreed. There is a video taken from the air purporting to be of the impact on the underground hangar/bunker. It is of unknown provenance, but if it is accurate there is no visible primary explosion and more damning no visible secondaries for what was supposed to be ammunition storage

One thought that occurred is what if the 'foreign fighters' were required to give up their phones and they just left them on and put them in a box or crate in the middle of the field. If that was used to generate targeting coordinates, then we would see something similar to what was in that video

or they already moved ammunition from storage to where it's needed most?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    LMAO!! Comedian Lewis Black talked about trusting our government. They use to teach us children to duck under our desks in a nuclear attack. Our government told children that in case of a thermal nuclear war, a WOODEN desk would save us.....lmao.

Just like a paper mask, killing your livelihood, and plundering your property will save you!

Nothing changes....state has a long and consistent history of deception, falsehoods, and theft.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    His ex-wife lives in France ... I hope I don't get nuked because of that.

Her house was recently vandalised with "Fu*ck Putin" written on the walls.

Blur-two.jpg
    She should paint, "Not anymore".

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

If this is true it does not bode well for Russia. Airborne troops are highly trained. This would be like losing a full Brigade of the 82nd. Roughly 1/4-1/3rd of the division. You wouldn't be able to replace those guys. It would take years to form a new Brigade and train up new troops to that level. Also, you would have to siphon off experienced officers and NCO's from the surviving Brigades to take over spots in the new unit and it would weaken the entire organization. :twocents:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    EU Parliament building was built to look like the tower of Babel. Maybe they feel Russia is going to burn down the EU.

View attachment 189464
    I visited that building but I didn't know it was based on the tower of babel.

Makes sense in a building when 24 languages are used.

29906410.jpg

This building is in France, there is a second EU parliament building in Bruxelles, Belgium.
    They move back and forth every 6 months between the two locations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom