Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I'm 57 years old. I have lived under the threat of nuclear war my whole life, including 22 years of that in the Army.

Never, until the last several days, have I ever had the constant thought in my head "If you see a bright flash of light, hit the ground and cover your eyes".

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    So, I started wondering how likely it is that Putin might push the button. That made me wonder if he has a family. Here's what I found. He does have adult children with an ex-wife but he is not what I would call a family man.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So, I started wondering how likely it is that Putin might push the button. That made me wonder if he has a family. Here's what I found. He does have adult children with an ex-wife but he is not what I would call a family man.

His ex-wife lives in France ... I hope I don't get nuked because of that.

Her house was recently vandalised with "Fu*ck Putin" written on the walls.

Blur-two.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    One of Putin's daughter also owns a house in Biarritz, in the south of France.

Someone broke in a few days ago with a Ukrainian flag, the house is since protected by the French police.

7OYLQVK7MNCKTHSDWYV7NW2XV4.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I need to find it, but I have heard the phrase "Cheap Chinese Tires" thrown around...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Looking at the pictures of that "underground warehouse" it looked like a vacant field to me. Maybe they are putting the spin on a weapon that has guidance issues. I remember some years ago there was talk about a high speed torpedo using cavitation technology to make it impossible to escape from, but it turned out to be poorly controlled. Boomers here will remember the early 70s and the Mig-25s estimated super capabilities when in reality it wasn't much more than a manned rocket. I'll file the new missile under "wait and see".
    Agreed. There is a video taken from the air purporting to be of the impact on the underground hangar/bunker. It is of unknown provenance, but if it is accurate there is no visible primary explosion and more damning no visible secondaries for what was supposed to be ammunition storage

One thought that occurred is what if the 'foreign fighters' were required to give up their phones and they just left them on and put them in a box or crate in the middle of the field. If that was used to generate targeting coordinates, then we would see something similar to what was in that video

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    His ex-wife lives in France ... I hope I don't get nuked because of that.

Her house was recently vandalised with "Fu*ck Putin" written on the walls.

Blur-two.jpg
    No worries. You're MUCH more likely to get nuked because France's military is one of only two in NATO that has real capabilities and isn't a joke

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom