Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Man you guy’s are knocking it out of the park on political mess.

On the military side the 40 mile convoy proves the Ukrainian military is in bad shape. Little or no air support left same with long range artillery. Plus little or no offensive capability it’s a ripe target.

Imagine if you will a 40 mile enemy convoy on 37 ? What do you think the results would be ?

This leads me to believe the Ukrainian hipster Army is just pictures.

The Aircraft deal is a mess we need to stay out away from. Poland and other countries want to basically trade MIG 29‘s for American aircraft and parts and training both ground and pilots which we pay for. WTF

Most likely situation aircraft take off from Poland and are immediately identified as enemy. Russian long rang systems will fire as soon as they clear the polish air space. If any survive Russian fighters will be on the quickly.

If they do find a place to land the Russians will make a point to destroy them.
    This.

The fact that Ukraine is still on defense instead of offense when the Russians are at their weakest point is telling.

Russia will get infrastructure and supply set up and then they will be set.

Last edited:

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    You would think the Taliban would help out with taking out the Russians. They got plenty of American-made equipment to do so.

Start eating your vegetables instead of voting for them

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This has that propaganda dynamic where a period in time is selected solely to make it appear to make your point. You are presupposing that the election of Yanukovich was an expression of the will of the people even though it was the failure to support alignment with the EU that led to his downfall, ouster and self-exile to first Crimea and then Russia. It is disingenuous to ignore Russian machinations to install and support him while only criticizing outside support to have done with him

A stolen election backed up with state level forces is every bit as much a coup as is the deposing of an illegitimate leader

The US election of 2020 and its aftermath comes to mind. That election has been 'declared' free and fair, but do you believe it? And do you believe the administration so installed is doing the will of the people?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We expanded NATO all the way to Russia already. Ukraine though is different as it puts missiles 6 minutes from Moscow,and Crimea was(even before the Soviet Union)home to the Russian black sea fleet.
    The distance to Moscow from Kyiv and the distance to Moscow from the Baltic off the coast of Finland are the same. I see no need to possess Ukraine in order to 'put missiles within 6 minutes of Moscow'

Further, a depressed trajectory SLBM can cover 1000 miles in around 7 minutes, so the number of locations from which an equivalent attack could be launched are even greater than the equivalent distance limitation if we are going by ToF

I hope you do not believe that we have no SSBNs lurking in those areas or that the Russians have none similarly within range of us. No one needs to base missiles close to their target unless we are talking about theatre weapons of which the Russians have far more. The Russian stated reasons for going to war do not add up

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It is a sad time is it not? Rewriting history to be the narrative they want.
    At this point if a fact checker says it is false,partly true,mostly false I know it is likely to be 100% true,and if they say it is true I know it is 100% a lie. So does anyone that understands actual history.
    Trying to keep things straight. Is Gorbachev a member of the WEF, an historical revisionist or both?
    Thanks for your help.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Watched a Russell Brand show who had a guest on. 100% Russia should not of invaded, the entire Nazi thing is bogus. Guest said in his country the nazi (golden dome) is 3rd largest party but no one invading or starting a war over it. Corruption on all sides, NATO won't really do anything because they are our lackeys. Then he read something from Russia telling the people this about Putin invading and his reasons are all wrong, that Russian people need and better stand against this and if not Ukraine will be nothing but a wasteland and Russia will be nothing but a jail and collapse into poverty. He did offer a solution Biden could do, but everyone would see Russia as victorious....but Putin knows he can't keep going either without bringing destruction to Russia...he can't afford a 4-8 year war.

In thinking on this I wonder if this is what OUR government wanted all along......? Stir the pot, set back and watch it explode. Ukraine is destroyed but who cares.....its takes Russia down with it. So I am wondering are we looking at this correctly....is Ukraine falling to Russia......or is Russia falling into our trap that OUR government laid.....the innocent be d***. And by the way OUR government will help fund the war on both sides to keep it going. Hmmmm......wonder how off on this thought I am.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I have no problem paying more for gas if they stop buying Russian oil. BUT....

Only on the condition that we reopen pipelines and restart/boost our domestic petroleum production. I dont mind paying a bit more for US gas. I DO have a BIG problem paying more for Russian fuel.

EDIT: And I have a YUUUUUGE problem paying lots more for everything BUT Russian imports while our domestic production remains status quo.

Last edited:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    And I have no problem paying more for gas if they stop buying Russian oil. BUT....

Only on the condition that we reopen pipelines and restart/boost our domestic petroleum production. I dont mind paying a bit more for US gas. I DO have a BIG problem paying more for Russian fuel.
    You'll pay for the gas no matter where the oil comes from, just like every other American.
    That's what Americans do, they sit on their ass complaining, but don't take any action.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You should fear that, too - especially if you might be in a target city

I hope you have some idea of the scale of such a disaster
    I sincerely hope that the OP and subsequent "me too's" were meant to be tongue-in-cheek. God help us, if not.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    209,000 Barrels of crude a day x $100.00 a barrel =20 million dollars going to Russia every day. We also import 500,000 Barrels a day of assorted petroleum products every day.
    I would guess we pay Russia 50 million a day give or take.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom