• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He was referring to wearing masks. I was referring to carrying firearms.

And I also missed his post so :dunno:. Round of applause redacted. Those who want can pat themselves on the back.

That's right, let's go second amendment!

...first amendment be damned! They're wearing masks, while doing nothing.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

Yeah, so I redacted the round of applause. Masks are very much, at least in my opinion, covered by the First Amendment.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    As long as they dont OC on election day am I right Kut? Or you just double speaking cause they're on the left..

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's the flag of the Hitler Youth movement, Austrian flag with swastika on top.

hitleryouth01.jpg
    Awesome, thanks. I had never seen that one before.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I'm really conflicted by some things. I am opposed to communism with every fiber of my being, yet for many years I took an oath to defend the rights of *******s like these. There is no doubt (in my mind anyway) that people in this country who would wear the hammer and sickle have no clue how many died under the tyranny that results every single time such a system is put in place. I also know Austin, Texas ain't Fallujah or Ramadi. The guys wearing masks in Fallujah and Ramadi were the bad guys.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Awesome, thanks. I had never seen that one before.

No problem.To be honest I had to look it up myself.
    You have so many Neo-Nazi groups that make their own flags I had no idea if it was an historical one or new variant.

The person holding the flag looks either too old to be in a youth movement, or too young to have been in the real Hitler Youth movement back in the 1930.

I only recognized the flag of Austria, it must have been the base of that Nazi flag since Adolf was born there. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is it just me or does the body language of the AK guy seem a bit off? Seems rather timid and unsure of what he is doing to me. He looks scared. Very tight body position, eyes locked on the camera, feet too close together, shoulders hunched, etc.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is it just me or does the body language of the AK guy seem a bit off? Seems rather timid and unsure of what he is doing to me. He looks scared. Very tight body position, eyes locked on the camera, feet too close together, shoulders hunched, etc.

Not used to carrying a rifle in public.
    O, it's not his, and he's worried all the stuff he's heard about "assault weapons" is true and it'll go off at any minute.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As long as they dont OC on election day am I right Kut? Or you just double speaking cause they're on the left..

I'm sorry, but where have I said that OC'ing on Election Day should be illegal, and those persons locker up? Actually, I think my statement was a compare/contrast between the NBPs in Philly, and the calls for their prosecution, with the armed guy standing in front of a poll ridiculing politicians he didn't agree with to passing voters. Therein lies the difference. You can understand the point, or you can't.

Top Bottom