• jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Leftist open-carry in Austin, Texas

occcmzlrasyx.jpg

Looks like they're having an armed protest in favor of an anti-gunner for president?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Leftist open-carry in Austin, Texas

occcmzlrasyx.jpg

That one dude's commie mask must've been in the hamper. He really should keep a spare in the car. On a more serious note, I don't know what to make of this.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We have a 1st amendment, they dont. I think that is probably the reason. I'm sure the lefties here would have things banned like that pretty quickly if they could.

Im curious Sylvain, What exactly is the significance of that right hand flag? I recognize the center one, but have never seen the other before.

It's the flag of the Hitler Youth movement, Austrian flag with swastika on top.

hitleryouth01.jpg

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That one dude's commie mask must've been in the hamper. He really should keep a spare in the car. On a more serious note, I don't know what to make of this.
    WOW, commie night riders! The regressives have come full circle to the roots of the democRAT party. I wonder if they bought their rifles after the election--since HRC won't be able to ban&confiscate them--and haven't zeroed them yet?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guess they really like those 1st and 2nd Amendments they're constantly campaigning to destroy.

My thoughts were pretty much this. Using rights they want destroyed to protest in favor of politicians who are happy to destroy them.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Bound to happen. I suspect, we'll see much more of this, from different groups on the left.

At least they're on the left, so they probably view the evil black rifles as a mere fashion accessory, since they probably don't have the skill or inclination to learn to use them properly.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Can we get a round of applause for INGO being consistent in our values in that nobody said they shouldn't be allowed to do this?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't really see the problems with masks. Unless you're doing something illegal. Then I have a problem with the "doing something illegal" part.
    To me, wearing a masks either means you don't have the strength of your convictions, or you are in fear for your life.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't really care about the masks either. But a lot of places do have ordinances making it an offense to wear masks in public from what I understand.

Just shows me they're cowards.

Top Bottom