• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And don't get started me on pool, where after eviscerating all the other colored balls, you win, when the white ball knocks the black ball down the abyss. Has a whole "This is Sparta" feel. lol

Now I see it. EVERYTHING is racist...every-freaking-thing is racist.

:laugh:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    And don't get started me on pool, where after eviscerating all the other colored balls, you win, when the white ball knocks the black ball down the abyss. Has a whole "This is Sparta" feel. lol

Rofl, that's hilarious! I never even thought of that, and the Sparta thing is too funny. How about Othello? All the white pieces are trying to make the black pieces white, and vice versa. Always thought the name of the game was quite an interesting reference.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They are predicting a hard freeze tonight. I predict that once the weather starts getting cold the protest will end. A day of burning fires to stay warm because of freezing sleet is not as exciting as burning stuff so you can post a Facebook selfie.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They are predicting a hard freeze tonight. I predict that once the weather starts getting cold the protest will end. A day of burning fires to stay warm because of freezing sleet is not as exciting as burning stuff so you can post a Facebook selfie.

You know what's scary? The thought of how the inauguration will go down.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So who wants to have an open carry rally on the circle tomorrow?! Hahaha

For what reason exactly? Indy doesn't have a history of violent protest, so I can't but question your motives, asking people to show up obviously armed for what will be undoubtedly a peaceful gathering.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I'm expecting trouble at the inauguration. These protests seem to be too well organized to just let something like that slip by. I don't remember any trouble or anything at Obama's though. Funny.

Jason

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm expecting trouble at the inauguration. These protests seem to be too well organized to just let something like that slip by. I don't remember any trouble or anything at Obama's though. Funny.

Jason

I think so too, and that's unfortunate.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know what's scary? The thought of how the inauguration will go down.
    Meh. It will be too cold in much of the country for all but the most serious protests. DC itself will be on lockdown. There is enough of a gap between the November election and the January inauguration that most folks will chill out.

My guess is the usual number of whack-a-doodles and moonbats, and nothing much else. Even the media will be largely silent, as they attempt to minimize Trump.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I so want to make you biscuits and gravy Sylvain...:)

da5ff57876a5f794420d7174350dc4ac.jpg

And I want to be there to watch him. B&G is either a love or hate. There is no in between. (I dont like how it makes the biscuits soggy, but damn one of my favorite foods is mashed potatoes with sausage gravy :drool:)

You a slippery fellow to hold down Mr. Jamil. I'll allow it. And for the record, I've seen white hipsters throw down.

Do they consider it bad form to grab man buns or beards? Or is that considered fighting dirty? Assuming they do more than slap fight.

Protesters in Chicago were blocking roads yesterday. Excellent, show your hate for Trump by harassing the people in a city that voted heavily for Hillary.

And even more ironic if it happened here. I posted on FB that graphic about how a handful of counties hold 1/2 the population. (without the EC they would control the rest of us) He tried to point out I live in one of those... I had to ruin his fun when I pointed out we voted for her as a city. SMH

I never knew Jesse Jackson ever said anything smart

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

My hope is that in the intervening 69 days people will cool off, get bored, get busy or get distracted, and America can enjoy another peaceful transition of power.

THIS.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of course there's hypocrisy by the left. My point is, the right obviously, does it as well.
    There are some fringe elements of the right that do it too. But look at what's happening now. This is the core of liberal America's future leaders. You can easily find some isolated examples of violent reaction to the left perpetrated by the left. But compare the scale before you try to say it's the equivalent.

There were no riots when BHO was elected. There was no mainstream right wing consensus that refused to accept the results of that election like there is on the left. This is systemic.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I love and hate biscuits and gravy. If the gravy comes from a can :puke: If it's done correctly, and with decent biscuits :drool:[ ummmmm .When you do not have time to make biscuits,try the frozen Pillsbury Grands in the bag.Almost like momma made em.

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Lol, we sure we want to use chess as a reference? Guess who goes first, lol.

Now I see it. EVERYTHING is racist...every-freaking-thing is racist.

:laugh:

LOL!
    Don't forget about Hockey! All those (mostly) white guys chasing something black with sticks......I'm just saying........( Willy O'Ree not withstanding)

Top Bottom