• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Facts not in evidence. You're basing your entire argument here on an alternate reality.

An alternate reality? Our history has documented, quite well, protests/riots when right-leaning people dominated the inner cities.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Of course there's hypocrisy by the left. My point is, the right obviously, does it as well.

We know. We're told we're hypocrites all the time. We know. Those that are now acting out and in contrary to their previous claims to piety are just....to delicious to not enjoy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We know. We're told we're hypocrites all the time. We know. Those that are now acting out and in contrary to their previous claims to piety are just....to delicious to not enjoy.

It's not even about left or right. It's an American thing. You know when your team intercepts a ball, and it's actually pass interference, but your ok with it? But heaven be damned if your team is the victim of that play.

...please tell me you at least get the football reference.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There weren't... Obama didn't run on the idea of oppressing White people and Christians. If he had, I'm sure there would've been quite the response.

Oh...and that bitter clinger statement was apparently made during the campaign of 2008, if this old story is correct.

Yeah, Obama had his list of people that needed their come-uppance.

Barack Obama, Bitter Clinger - Breitbart

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's not even about left or right. It's an American thing. You know when your team intercepts a ball, and it's actually pass interference, but your ok with it? But heaven be damned if your team is the victim of that play.

I acknowledge that this happens. The thing that is so infuriating is listening to the homers in the booth who only see one side.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I don't think you read my post correct. Your response doesn't seem to flow, with what I said.

Then the question makes no sense in the first place. I basically stated individuals did racist things because racism, and the election gave them a venue to act out. This is not the action of a disenchanted conservative. On the other hand, liberals take to the streets, and the protests get out of hand and stuff gets broken and stolen. Also there are public calls for assassination. More people involved, different types of actions. My statement to sum this up was "not dismissing, just categorizing."

Your response was basically, "well where should they protest?" I really don't know how that applies. They can protest in or out of town for all I care. It is the nature of the protest that causes my disgust. And it is what marks the difference between conservatives and liberals, which difference was called into question by you.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

No. This is plain old not walking the talk. That's all that's being pointed out...and I find it delicious.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    An alternate reality? Our history has documented, quite well, protests/riots when right-leaning people dominated the inner cities.

Hey look! They goal posts are over there now.

We are talking now about a huge separation in time and people. Let's confine this to our generation, since it's the only we can live in.

Or if we want to start broadening the discussion, we can talk about the way the Goths went postal on Rome after being treated unfairly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Then the question makes no sense in the first place. I basically stated individuals did racist things because racism, and the election gave them a venue to act out. This is not the action of a disenchanted conservative. On the other hand, liberals take to the streets, and the protests get out of hand and stuff gets broken and stolen. Also there are public calls for assassination. More people involved, different types of actions. My statement to sum this up was "not dismissing, just categorizing."

Your response was basically, "well where should they protest?" I really don't know how that applies. They can protest in our out of town for all I care. It is the nature of the protest that causes my disgust. And it is what marks the difference between conservatives and liberals, which difference was called into question by you.

We will just agree to disagree, then.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My wife's cousin just notified the family she and her family will not be joining for Christmas this year, and that we probably already assumed it. She slammed the trump voters, of which all of us were on FB the other day.

Lovely.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey look! They goal posts are over there now.

We are talking now about a huge separation in time and people
    . Let's confine this to our generation, since it's the only we can live in.

Or we want to start broadening the discussion, we can talk about the way the Goths went postal on Rome after being treated unfairly.

Oh no, I've learned from INGO that you can go all the way back to the Civil War to prove how racist democrats are, and that's fair game. I have yet to see anyone challenge that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My wife's cousin just notified the family she and her family will not be joining for Christmas this year, and that we probably already assumed it. She slammed the trump voters, of which all of us were on FB the other day.

Lovely.

Well that's unfortunate, and ignorant. If I can keep friends that went to the University of Alabama, you guys should be able to keep your families.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well that's unfortunate, and ignorant. If I can keep friends that went to the University of Alabama, you guys should be able to keep your families.

The real test is if you had friends/family that went to Vandy or Memphis State...At least Bama is a real university.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    We will just agree to disagree, then.

Well that was easy.

But I don't know how to help you on the racist democrat thing. You're right that going back 150 years is pretty weak. Even LBJ is becoming out of date as an argument. But then, you don't need to go back that far. Robert Byrd and Bill Clinton stand as examples in our time.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Hey look....a squirrel.Why did it take a Democratic black president to finally put Democratic minorities in positions of power? Hummmm?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom