• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    stay tuned, one of the new competitors took video. Some of you on the fence can see what it is about. It is alpha-delta scoring. It helps mitigate speed. As you can see, the overall winner was nearly 10 seconds slower than #2 and still won. He only had 4 Deltas where as #2 had 7. Number 3 overall, being the same person as #1, was 6 seconds faster than #2 but had more delta.

StgFury

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2023
    Terre Haute
    Great first time experience at this shoot. The RO was vary good about pointing out some bad habits. I will work on those before the next shoot. I was there for the experience. And I got some. Thanks for putting this on. Hopefully see you all next time.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Great first time experience at this shoot. The RO was vary good about pointing out some bad habits. I will work on those before the next shoot. I was there for the experience. And I got some. Thanks for putting this on. Hopefully see you all next time.
    We try to point out things that will help. It is a competition but ultimately we all can be "a little better than yesterday"

I have difficulties with reloading from concealment. If I get a chance to practice, I will work on reloads from concealment. My draw could be crisper. All these things decrease your overall time.

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    I was doing good on the front half, then started dropping Ds on the back four stages and it really hurt my placing. (It didn’t help that I forgot about the A/D scoring until I was looking at the scores last night…)

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I was doing good on the front half, then started dropping Ds on the back four stages and it really hurt my placing. (It didn’t help that I forgot about the A/D scoring until I was looking at the scores last night…)
    It takes away the hosing aspect. It isn't perfect but I think it helps to equalize it a bit. I always have to tell myself to slow down in this match. It also doesn't help that my draw and reloads from concealment are subpar

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom