May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The picture show they are still wrapped from the printer, most are still in the sealed boxes from the printer. So just how were they counted? Also how many paper ballots were supposed to be printed in case the machines went down? IIRC it was either 10 or 20% of the estimated number of in person election day votes. Could these ballots be those?

Can we settle the Dominion machines were Internet connected?

Ff

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I hope Epstein is dead and I hope he didn’t kill himself. I hope he suffered.

I can’t imagine he’d be worth much as a witness, I sure wouldn’t believe anything that came out of his mouth.

Lin Wood is on fire this morning on twitter and Parler. He is laying out the entire disgusting mess.

If you are too squeamish or lack the intellect to fathom or confront a diabolical international conspiracy, and the terrifying evil men can do, please put head back in the sand...

(This post is not directed at Phylo, just a launching point.)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

"The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Keep praying.

NKBJ posted a great article and I am placing it here as well.

“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means… We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state… It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government… This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century… This group…is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.” – Senator William Jenner, 1954 speech

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is going too far. A drive by shooting at the home of a nerd that is working on the voter fraud issues.

Ff

I stopped reading at "have the ability to save America." :rolleyes:

I dunno. Maybe at most we're talking about slowing it down. But the silly part is that this is the way to do it, or that it could even be successful AND not cause a hot civil war.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I stopped reading at "have the ability to save America." :rolleyes:

I dunno. Maybe at most we're talking about slowing it down. But the silly part is that this is the way to do it, or that it could even be successful AND not cause a hot civil war.

No, the silly part is those that want it all to remain the same for them, no inconvenience to their petty little lives. Media is over as we knew it. Get used to having to read different styles, by folks with a passion for their writing.

To use one of your favorite words, they fu****g shot up a guys house just examining voter fraud, not a firebrand, and you criticize the writing. Talk about fu***d up priorities...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, the silly part is those that want it all to remain the same for them, no inconvenience to their petty little lives. Media is over as we knew it. Get used to having to read different styles, by folks with a passion for their writing.

To use one of your favorite words, they fu****g shot up a guys house just examining voter fraud, not a firebrand, and you criticize the writing. Talk about fu***d up priorities...
    That's a really ****** thing to do and some evidence that we're headed to a very violent place. If people on the left start shooting people on the right, then that's gonna turn hot. I don't see any of this as making strides towards saving the country. But about criticizing the writing, it's the thinking that I criticized, because of those things. It's not "saving" the US. I'm not sure it can be saved when violence is threatened any way we go.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have said here before that GA SOS is compromised, I still believe so...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is going too far. A drive by shooting at the home of a nerd that is working on the voter fraud issues.

Ff

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Pretty sure the left has a monopoly on faking being victims. If he did, throw him to the wolves as he's obviously on the wrong side. I have zero tolerance for fake bull****.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have said here before that GA SOS is compromised, I still believe so...

How on God's Green Earth does this show him as "compromised?"

A politician, dependent on getting votes, is reaching out to an ethnic group in his region to get votes. That is the sum total of this ridiculous articles proof of "compromised."

So when Gov Jeb Bush spoke Spanish to Latino groups that wasn't "compromised?" Same for Sen Marco Rubio?

This guy is a republican reaching out to what might generally be thought of as a democratic voters. He is explaining the numbers and trying to convince them that their voice matters. So that makes him "compromised?"

The only thought that comes to mind about this is "pathetic writing." But it throws more :poop: at the wall, hoping something will stick.

If the NRA were better at reaching out to Asians, Latinos, blacks, and other minorities we probably wouldn't have much to worry about regarding protecting the 2A. Perhaps they could take note of Brad Raffensperger's outreach attempts.

Regards,

Doug

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Lin Wood is on fire this morning on twitter and Parler. He is laying out the entire disgusting mess.

If you are too squeamish or lack the intellect to fathom or confront a diabolical international conspiracy, and the terrifying evil men can do, please put head back in the sand...

(This post is not directed at Phylo, just a launching point.)
    Wait, why does Wood want Trump interrogated and brought to justice?

Pretty sure the left has a monopoly on faking being victims. If he did, throw him to the wolves as he's obviously on the wrong side. I have zero tolerance for fake bull****.
    Nah, they just tend to do it more often. The right has done it as well. Honestly I thought false flag, or just outright BS when I read/saw it.

Top Bottom