• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    IIRC somewhere around 30 ish states required at least some compliance with the EAC guidelines. Not sure which one's require EAC certified machines, or just what.
    A few days ago I read some of the controlling language for a couple of battleground states, MI and WI I believe. There was language requiring EAC certified machines or certification by equivalent organizations (without listing same) so the language seemed loose enough to me to not pursue it any further. It seemed like peeps like the SoS could just use their own pet certification agency because they would be the arbiters of equivalency

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think what I find most troubling about the machines is all the blatant lies, both before and after the election telling the people the machines were not internet connected and, I heard it stated by election officials defending themselves from fraud accusations, that it was illegal to do so.

It is a loblolly diabolical disaster and the people are supposed to just blindly trust the results they claim happened...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've linked the EAC guidebook where it states that their guidelines are voluntary, not mandatory. And that includes using certified voting machines. Do you have anything that states different?

I must have, I did see where a guy states that they are into a "poll pad" at that time. Poll pads are not dominion machines, and he didn't state that they hacked into it right then just that they had access to the device and were in.

Don't know. Possibly, depends, maybe?

Poll Pads which were all connected to the Internet would enable hackers to input fake check ins for people that never showed up to vote in person and then a team who printed fraud ballots in those peoples names could have delivered them to be mixed in with the real ballots.

Once it all fits together it's obvious, but they segmented it quite a bit.
    They even have the technology to print the pen mark for "Biden" for example and make it seem passable to the human eye, but in reality leaving behind what tech people call a kinematic artifact proving that a computer did indeed mark the candidate circle and wasn't done by hand.
    Here is a video explaining the printed vs hand marked ballots:
    Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Testimony @ GA Senate Judiciary Committee

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Fraudulent Georgia ballots were addressed to Dwight Brower with the Fulton County Department of Voter Registration and Elections which were sent from Arizona.

Brower also is connected to the fake water main break in State Farm Arena and the termination of a poll worker and whistleblower who pointed out corrupt activities in the November election.

image.jpeg

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    When will we have enough evidence for you naysayers?

When it's on CNN. Until then, yawn. There was no widespread election fraud. Just cute, tiny, narrowspread fraud here and there and there and there and there, and there, and a little there, and some over there, none of it enough to alter the outcome of the most legitimate election in the history of everything. Just accept it. The long orange national nightmare is over and we now move into a bright future of prosperity and happiness, one nation united under, you know, the thing, and

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When it's on CNN. Until then, yawn. There was no widespread election fraud. Just cute, tiny, narrowspread fraud here and there and there and there and there, and there, and a little there, and some over there, none of it enough to alter the outcome of the most legitimate election in the history of everything. Just accept it. The long orange national nightmare is over and we now move into a bright future of prosperity and happiness, one nation united under, you know, the thing, and

I love it, just need purple. What kind of ignoramus is waiting on CNN (and other MSM) to tell them news they already said they would not report?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

tweet.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

tweet.png

I am concerned the list of compromised figures will be quite surprising when it all comes down. The swamp is deep and add in the CCP influence and we the people have a rancid mess on our hands to clean up.

We know the Cheif Justice has ties to Epstein and a highly unusual pair of adoptions of Irish kids via South America. Hmmm...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There is a real conspiracy (cf., Mark Twain, “Conspiracy is nothing but a secret agreement of a number of men for the pursuance of policies which they dare not admit in public”). It’s hiding in plain sight – subversive and imminent in intent.

Not un-often the plans are long term. Admittedly short term plans are the commonest because people who plan to do evil typically do so for immediate returns, but there are documented cases of multi-generational plots for specific goals (political, economic and even genetic).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...kers-feeding-ballots-machines-numerous-times/

Ff
    When the showers turn on and the pellets drop through the ceiling?

(For the record, my opinion of the Republicans is not much different than that of the Democrats. The central state is corruption, pure and simple.)

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Poll Pads which were all connected to the Internet would enable hackers to input fake check ins for people that never showed up to vote in person and then a team who printed fraud ballots in those peoples names could have delivered them to be mixed in with the real ballots.

Once it all fits together it's obvious, but they segmented it quite a bit.
    They even have the technology to print the pen mark for "Biden" for example and make it seem passable to the human eye, but in reality leaving behind what tech people call a kinematic artifact proving that a computer did indeed mark the candidate circle and wasn't done by hand.
    A few things, they would have to know who wasn't going to come in and vote. Otherwise a few people coming in and it being marked as them already checking in would throw up a bunch of red flags. And if they knew they weren't going to come in to vote, why go through the hassle of hacking the poll books to show them coming in rather than do absentee by mail? Where hacking the poll pads would be of use is to shut them down in districts that are heavily in favor of your opponent, cause long delays and attempt to discourage voters.

In person votes in GA at least are machine marked, you check in and get a card to insert into the voting machine, you make your selections and the machine marks the ballots, the voter then take the ballot and is supposed to check and verify then turn it in. So your second paragraph wouldn't apply to your first scenario.

Fraudulent Georgia ballots were addressed to Dwight Brower with the Fulton County Department of Voter Registration and Elections which were sent from Arizona.

Brower also is connected to the fake water main break in State Farm Arena and the termination of a poll worker and whistleblower who pointed out corrupt activities in the November election.

View attachment 106066

Ff

It appears that they were originally addressed to the state of Georgia registration and something then a forwarding paper was placed over it to Dwight Browers, who is the head of elections in Fulton county. Runbeck election services seems to be a large provider of ballots for the state of Georgia and others, considering they printed over 1 million for them in the primary.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...kers-feeding-ballots-machines-numerous-times/

Perhaps when I see what I actually consider evidence? Per another video that was posted on here, that is common and accepted practice but can be misused. If a ballot isn't read in a stack they are supposed to take the unread and iirc place it on top, clear the previous scan and attempt to run it again. What the previous video said could be fraud is if they didn't clear the previous scan. Can't tell from the video what they did.
    Ff
    I am concerned the list of compromised figures will be quite surprising when it all comes down. The swamp is deep and add in the CCP influence and we the people have a rancid mess on our hands to clean up.

We know the Cheif Justice has ties to Epstein and a highly unusual pair of adoptions of Irish kids via South America. Hmmm...

And how do we know Roberts has ties to Epstein? Just because a John Roberts was listed on the flight logs? Any photos of them being chummy? Any interviews where Roberts talks about being friends with Epstein? Anything other than the flight logs that list a John Roberts? We do have those other things with Trump. And no I'm not claiming Trump is a pedo.

I will say that his adoptions were unusual, but unusual is about the only way for a non Ireland resident to adopt children from Ireland. Irish law prohibits adoption of Irish children by people who weren't residents of Ireland for at least two years. And while I may not necessarily agree with it, it is common for people to wish to adopt children of similar heritage as themselves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This gives a comprehensive assessment of the Dominion systems and how the GA SOS published their vulnerabilities and illegally updated them without meeting state requirements. It shows how votes were handled overseas, and security is not the focus of Dominion. It also explains how they get around poll pads...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The numbers simply do not add up. In the 2000 general election, Al Gore had two chances to make his case before the Supreme Court for voter fraud in one state — Florida — on the flimsiest of evidence (hanging chads and the like). In 2020, Donald Trump has had zero chances to argue his several cases for voter fraud in multiple states via unprecedented serious violations of election law: lax law enforcement, compromised voting machines, and multiple ballot-counting deceits. So the Democrats get two chances with the Supremes to overturn the vote in a single state with a single example of possible fraud, while Republicans get no chances in many states with multiple fraud mechanisms. It doesn't add up. In fact, it stinks to high heaven. The double-standard in the Democrats' favor is breathtakingly hideous.

The chief justice is in dire peril of ruining the reputation of his Court if he continues to hide while our Constitution is being trampled by corrupt Democrats. He had better act, and soon. If he does nothing, the American people will believe he is a voter fraud enabler.

Top Bottom