• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So, just lie back and enjoy it, eh?

That will certainly keep them from trying the same playbook again. No wonder republicans have to be taught how to fight, they are the weak men that good times create
    So you believe Trump still has a chance to be declared the winner of the 2020 election.

Wow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What would you consider “proof”? Government whistleblowers, former generals from DOD that are now blackballed and worse, or as I often say to you a NYT or CNN report?
    CNN and NYT are not reliable sources. The General was not credible. I don’t know about the whistleblowers. Schiff said there were whistleblowers against Trump too. Did these whistleblowers testify under oath?

I keep asking you to stop accusing me of saying things I did not. A INGO search by my user name indicates that I have never used the word “reinstated” in the Trump context, however the same search reveals that you use the word often with around TEN uses in the Trump context. Sounds like you have a fetish you try to push on others…
    Did you search all the synonyms? :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And how would he do that? Does FedGov have authority over state's elections?

Do you want them to?
    Maybe an EO?

In order to sample a tasty Trump critique, you'll even take the opposite of your earlier viewpoints. Be careful what you wish for
    You make too many assumptions. It requires Trump to work with his own party, which is something he couldn’t do other than appointing the judges they wanted anyway.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, just lie back and enjoy it, eh?

That will certainly keep them from trying the same playbook again. No wonder republicans have to be taught how to fight, they are the weak men that good times create
    So is revenge the right play? Seems like a Republican President should be able to work with the state party leaders to work and improve election policies across Red states and swing states.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You make too many assumptions. It requires Trump to work with his own party, which is something he couldn’t do other than appointing the judges they wanted anyway.
    Backing and filling

How can Trump make election more 'trustworthy' again - even working with his own party - in states where his own party doesn't control the elected positions necessary to set the rules or have enough conservative justices to stave off the inevitable court challenges

You say he should do it, surely you have some idea of how? Some mechanism you believe he could use to achieve your desire

He doesn't have to make elections trustworthy in red states, they already pretty much are, but how would he go about that - after dragging people like you across the finish line and perhaps having shorter coattails than he might if your support extended beyond just reluctantly pulling the lever on Election Day - in battleground states?

That's why I think you're full of ... unpleasantness ... because you just want to whinge without having a concrete solution in mind. If he accomplishes what you want, how will you know it?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So is revenge the right play? Seems like a Republican President should be able to work with the state party leaders to work and improve election policies across Red states and swing states.
    Are you saying beat them so badly with their own stick that they will never want that again is NOT the right play?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s not math. It’s notation.

“As a young banker in the mid-80s, I learned what had been taught for many decades before, that we abbreviate thousands in our analysis with the letter M. If we wanted to denote millions, we would show that as MM. For this, we should credit the Romans. M is the Roman numeral for thousand and MM is meant to convey one thousand-thousand — or million. To take it further; one billion would be shown as $1MMM or one-thousand million.”

Now, does it make sense? I guess if you’re a banker.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I use "K""for thousand and 'mil" for million. $3K. $3 thousand. $3 mil. $3 million.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    How many?
    You tell me. The proclaimed victor claimed 81MM legitimate votes. BS. So, tell me, how many votes did Bidiot's Team manufacture? Demands for proof of claims can go both ways. If I spent 2 billion dollars to acquire a four-year job that pays $400K and I believed I won that job with the most votes in history, I'd be bragging, showing, showing-off and rubbing-in the evidence. Weird the response from the winner(s) in this instance. Hmm.

I have a strong feeling that those who cannot accept defeat in 2020 will surely claim with full confidence that the same happened in 24. Much like Trump, you never acknowledge defeat, you just call people and demand they find you the votes.
    Without getting into to the weeds.... more votes than voters. Enjoy squaring that round peg. Heck, that's before any nitty-gritty details of overt, blatant election fraud. You can hate the Orange Man, HK, it's easy to do. But closing your eyes to the obvious.... unless you believe in the 81MM legitimate votes...eish.

What has he lost?
    Any and all respect, politically or otherwise. Too bad, really. I had hoped for more/better from him.

As to this thread, 'Swamy is my distant 2nd. I want to like him more. He's way ahead of my 3rd, but he's still a very distant 2nd, at this point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I use "K""for thousand and 'mil" for million. $3K. $3 thousand. $3 mil. $3 million.

Going off into the weeds on small stuff like this is almost the most INGO thing to do. But. Can abbreviations overtake the unspeakable pizza anathema?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You tell me. The proclaimed victor claimed 81MM legitimate votes. BS. So, tell me, how many votes did Bidiot's Team manufacture? Demands for proof of claims can go both ways. If I spent 2 billion dollars to acquire a four-year job that pays $400K and I believed I won that job with the most votes in history, I'd be bragging, showing, showing-off and rubbing-in the evidence. Weird the response from the winner(s) in this instance. Hmm.

Without getting into to the weeds.... more votes than voters. Enjoy squaring that round peg. Heck, that's before any nitty-gritty details of overt, blatant election fraud. You can hate the Orange Man, HK, it's easy to do. But closing your eyes to the obvious.... unless you believe in the 81MM legitimate votes...eish.

Any and all respect, politically or otherwise. Too bad, really. I had hoped for more/better from him.

As to this thread, 'Swamy is my distant 2nd. I want to like him more. He's way ahead of my 3rd, but he's still a very distant 2nd, at this point.
    I may be wrong but I do think Ramaswamy is sincerely America first. I’ve been quite skeptical of him, but his passion seems legit.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom