• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What PSA calls the compact Dagger is in essence a Gen 3 Glock 19.. The new frame allows you to have a gun equivalent to a 19X or 45, that's why I call it a Dagger X.
    I pulled the trigger and bought a G45 version.
    RMR cut, tritium front sight, threaded barrel, and suppressor hight sights. Not a fan of FDE but it had everything I wanted.
    1665768307920.png

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I keep looking at the deal they have with ten mags. Will probably order today. But can’t decide. Also have separate pieces incart to build one. I want optic cut but regular sights and none threaded barrel. I need to just make up my mind lol

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I keep looking at the deal they have with ten mags. Will probably order today. But can’t decide. Also have separate pieces incart to build one. I want optic cut but regular sights and none threaded barrel. I need to just make up my mind lol

I ordered it last night, a 5% off code popped up on the side which was too much for me to bear.

Looking for a couple more.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I decided to go with the full kit.
    RMR cut, threaded barrel because even if i never use them and this pistol proves to be reliable it will be handed down to family members. They may have a suppressor and RDS etc they will want to use.

I'm going to get an RDS for this gun and make it my learn how to use an RDS pistol.

Who knows if it's really good it might take over as my carry gun.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I consider the stock trigger excellent for a striker fired pistol..It pivots in the middle like an M&P trigger but feels good to me, YYMV. Dagger comes with a 3.5# connector.
    Wow they went all out on these. Excellent value for the money if they are reliable I can't see why people don't jump on board.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Wow they went all out on these. Excellent value for the money if they are reliable I can't see why people don't jump on board.
    Probably 5-600 rounds through a couple different guns with no issues.. Like you I don't understand why people aren't jumping on board. I don't think there's anything close to a Dagger in value in the striker fired arena. I'm not sure how Parabellum is keeping them in stock especially with one on the rental wall.
    I'm comfortable enough that I've started carrying one because I points a little more naturally for me.. I keep thinking there must be a downside but I haven't found it yet.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Probably 5-600 rounds through a couple different guns with no issues.. Like you I don't understand why people aren't jumping on board. I don't think there's anything close to a Dagger in value in the striker fired arena. I'm not sure how Parabellum is keeping them in stock especially with one on the rental wall.
    I'm comfortable enough that I've started carrying one because I points a little more naturally for me.. I keep thinking there must be a downside but I haven't found it yet.
    Any idea what ones they have in stock and what the up charge is to not have to order and wait.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Any idea what ones they have in stock and what the up charge is to not have to order and wait.
    They had a couple different ones yesterday. I’m thinking the basic one was $349 but didn’t come with the 9 extra mags and case like the one direct from PSA. I went in with the intent of getting one but the lack of mags changed my mind.
    I had also shot a friend’s Canik Rival over the weekend and had me thinking seriously about spending more money for a Canik. I visited Plainfield today and ordered a Canik Mete with a red dot. Been wanting to try a dot on a pistol and this is the perfect chance. The trigger and reset especially is fantastic on the Canik.

Matt

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Not sure what he has in stock at the moment but where up charge is concerned their price us in line with what you would pay if you had it transferred to Parabellum and paid their $25 transfer fee.
    They have been going like hotcakes and it takes at least a week to get something from PSA so I'm not sure he's keeping up with sales.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not sure what he has in stock at the moment but where up charge is concerned their price us in line with what you would pay if you had it transferred to Parabellum and paid their $25 transfer fee.
    They have been going like hotcakes and it takes at least a week to get something from PSA so I'm not sure he's keeping up with sales.
    I ordered the 14th they shipped today. Supposed to be at my FFL on the 20th.
    Not to bad considering I ordered Friday afternoon. So basically shipped one business day. Processed the order Monday, and shipped this morning.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It appears they are selling rather well so I'd say people are jumping on board.

Not me, but I'm an outlier, lol.

Seriously though, people will not jump on board for several reasons;
    1. They already have Glock pistols and don't need/want a clone of one
    2. They aren't a fan of the Glock style in any form
    3. They aren't budget constrained
    4. Even for some of us $349 is a lot of money to spend right now

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It appears they are selling rather well so I'd say people are jumping on board.

Not me, but I'm an outlier, lol.

Seriously though, people will not jump on board for several reasons;
    1. They already have Glock pistols and don't need/want a clone of one
    2. They aren't a fan of the Glock style in any form
    3. They aren't budget constrained
    4. Even for some of us $349 is a lot of money to spend right now
    Outlier here too, I guess. There's no value in it for me. I don't care about optics or threaded barrels, and an actual Glock is $398 brand new for me, and comes with 3 mags. (Blue Label) I've had issues with some of my Glock Pmags and don't trust them for anything other than range use. Also, I've already got a couple of G19s in the safe. Add in the fact that the Dagger doesn't fit in most Glock 19 holsters, and I've got no reason to buy one.

Top Bottom