• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It appears they are selling rather well so I'd say people are jumping on board.

Not me, but I'm an outlier, lol.

Seriously though, people will not jump on board for several reasons;
    1. They already have Glock pistols and don't need/want a clone of one
    2. They aren't a fan of the Glock style in any form
    3. They aren't budget constrained
    4. Even for some of us $349 is a lot of money to spend right now
    I wasn't interested in a G19 clone then they came out with a G45 clone and that interested me. Full-sized grip, magazine capacity and 4" barrel. That imo is an excellent combination.
    Add on steel suppressor hight night sights, RMR cut slide, and a threaded barrel which I can change to standard barrel for $50. It isn't to bad a deal. If it's reliable it's a great deal.
    I don't like fde color but they were sold out of the black with the same combination.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I love the ergonomics it feels better than a Glock to me. Has been just as reliable. For the price you can’t beat it specially the ability to upgrade anything you want and not have a boring black plastic gun. Obviously it’s not gonna put a Glock out of business for some reason people keep buying the same 1987 model.

I can’t decide if if these are for the budget, restrained people or just marketing cheap enough for the regular Joe to want to have multiples to tinker with.

I don’t really see the dagger as completion to Glock because they will always be around. There have been countless guns come out that most would agree are better than Glocks but it never impacts market share. I see the dagger more as just another great option for the consumers. You can have and enjoy both. You don’t have to hate Glock because you have a dagger and don’t have to hate everything else because you have a Glock.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I love the ergonomics it feels better than a Glock to me. Has been just as reliable. For the price you can’t beat it specially the ability to upgrade anything you want and not have a boring black plastic gun. Obviously it’s not gonna put a Glock out of business for some reason people keep buying the same 1987 model.

I can’t decide if if these are for the budget, restrained people or just marketing cheap enough for the regular Joe to want to have multiples to tinker with.

I don’t really see the dagger as completion to Glock because they will always be around. There have been countless guns come out that most would agree are better than Glocks but it never impacts market share. I see the dagger more as just another great option for the consumers. You can have and enjoy both. You don’t have to hate Glock because you have a dagger and don’t have to hate everything else because you have a Glock.
    I already seen a few different slides they have that look interesting.
    Then I just buy a frame and put it on the one I have now, and buy a Dagger 15rd frame and give it away as a gift.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Picked it up yesterday, case seems nicer than shown in their pics. Will be a bit before I make it to the range to try it out. I like the feel, fit & finish seem acceptable especially for the price point.
    You should meet me at the range on Sunday morning so I can shoot it! :):

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I keep looking at the emails PSA sends me. I'm still interested, but I can't explain why. I have other 9mm handguns I used to carry. I trust the ones I have, and now my wife tells me she has enough and not to buy her any more. A while back I upgraded my carry gun to a 10mm and after the first range session I lost interest in all these new 9mm pistols. I was surprised by this, but it happened.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I keep looking at the emails PSA sends me. I'm still interested, but I can't explain why. I have other 9mm handguns I used to carry. I trust the ones I have, and now my wife tells me she has enough and not to buy her any more. A while back I upgraded my carry gun to a 10mm and after the first range session I lost interest in all these new 9mm pistols. I was surprised by this, but it happened.
    I wasn't going to buy another 9mm, but when they came out with a Glock 45 clone with all kinds of features for $360 I couldn't pass on it.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I've got a question will a Glock 19 barrel fit the dagger full size? Do Glock 19 and 45 use the same barrel and compatible with the Dagger and Dagger full size?
    Yes. It is a 19 size upper and a Glock 17 size frame. Just a little short, of course to match slide. This is an exact copy of the Glock 19 X or Glock 45 size wise.

Top Bottom