• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I bought a dagger lower. I like the ergos but the trigger was trash. Had to spend another 80 on an OEM trigger assembly.

I seen your thread. Posted a link to it above. Thanks for the info!

Part of my thought process on possibly having one of these around is to shoot/practice/train with a different trigger than my relatively smooth Gen 5's.

I'd like to think I could effectively run any 'ol Glock or Glock clone. One of these might help me see if I can do that?

Not that I'm hoping to run into a completely junk trigger. Then again, maybe junk trigger means better deal? I will be shopping the secondary market. I'm a big proponent of using the INGO classifieds. :)

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    I don't plan on doing any upgrades. If it works out it'll be my truck, saddlebag beater gun. I've heard their awesome except for the trigger. Which is a common complaint on striker fired guns.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't plan on doing any upgrades. If it works out it'll be my truck, saddlebag beater gun. I've heard their awesome except for the trigger. Which is a common complaint on striker fired guns.

That brings up a very good point. Do the moderately priced slight improvements for Glock triggers fit in these? I typically go with a Ghost EVO Elite connector and safety plunger spring.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I installed an Apex trigger in one of INGO's Dagger. I like it. I only got to dry fire it. I'd love to buy one.

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    Well..I picked up my new Dagger. I haven't shot yet but I'm very impressed with fit & finish. I ordered a cheap IWB Kydex Glock 19 holster and it fit great after I loosened the holster screw. My intention is for this to be a "truck" gun and something that can get beat on so I didn't want to spend a ton on a holster. I like the grip, sights and trigger better than a stock Glock. Once I shoot it I'll post again. Oh, and I'll put a picture up.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I put another 150+ rounds through my Dagger today and had my first malfunctions.

I was getting stovepipes with American Eagle 147gr flat nose both suppressed and non suppressed.

I was also having trouble with the supplied Pmag releasing while shooting. This was with the AE 147gr and Freedom Munitions 115gr and 147gr. I even shot one handed carefully to ensure it wasn’t me hitting the mag release and it still happened. I also shot with a Glock 19 mag and didn’t have any issues.

Further testing definitely required.

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    I put another 150+ rounds through my Dagger today and had my first malfunctions.

I was getting stovepipes with American Eagle 147gr flat nose both suppressed and non suppressed.

I was also having trouble with the supplied Pmag releasing while shooting. This was with the AE 147gr and Freedom Munitions 115gr and 147gr. I even shot one handed carefully to ensure it wasn’t me hitting the mag release and it still happened. I also shot with a Glock 19 mag and didn’t have any issues.

Further testing definitely required.
    Good to know. I bought the base model. It’s green & black. It’s a good looking pistol. I’ll give it a run down soon

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Palmetto State Armory showed off its own PS9 Dagger. It's a $300 G19 size/copy.

Palmetto State Armory PS9 Dagger: $300 Glock Killer [UPDATED]

PSA-Glock-Compatible-Pistol.jpg

Should be interesting.
    I've had to do several mild 'bobtails' on Glock pistols, over the years, to get the grip to be comfortable in my smaller hands...this looks like it might offer a natural bobtail to it...would be interesting to see how well it 'fits' in my smaller paws, and then check reliability and accuracy over the first 1,000-3,000 rounds? Fit...feel...function...all matter in selecting an EDC pistol.

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    So I took the dagger to the range. I shot 150 or so rounds through. It shot flawlessly, not 1 hiccup! I thought it was as accurate as any other striker fired handgun out of the box. I fired a variety of ammo, even a couple mags of hollowpoints and steel cased. cheap ****...good ****...didn't matter. Pretty impressed for $300. WOW! I like grip, sights and trigger better than a Glock gen 3. Just an incredible gun for the money. And it is good looking ;)

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    Are the internals Glock swapable? Anybody getting brass to the face with these?
    I believe so...I know the trigger is different but I think someone said they still swapped it out with a glock. My intentions s for a inexpensive truck gun that fires when I pull the trigger. I think this is the ticket.....

Top Bottom