PSA "YES WE CAN" special edition Lowers!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    See I'm torn....I am not allowed to say anything....

Lets say that a person is driving down the road and they see this same symbol on a car, said fictional person gets piss3d everytime and thinks, "thanks buddy".

So Said fictional person would then see this same logo on a lower and...

I do like the selector switch though, that's pretty funny right there, Hope..Change....just lawls.

I like the selector switch but I wouldn't want his logo or a likeness of his logo on something I'd own for a long, long time.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I like it, for the simple fact that it's a plowed field with the crescent moon. I would buy it if it also had the palmetto tree.

When you let your enemies make you averse to phrases or imagery or symbology, you're granting them power over you. When you can't take a look at a certain photo or symbol without shuddering and thinking of your enemy, then you are admitting that you associate that enemy with the object, an object which is by its nature inanimate and loyal to none, and which has allegiance to none.

Should we also punish and disavow the colors of red, white, and blue simply because he also uses those same colors in spreading his demagogic message of hate and distrust? Or, should we continue to embrace those colors, and to let them stand for other causes, other symbols of our choosing? I know that I prefer the latter.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I like it, for the simple fact that it's a plowed field with the crescent moon. I would buy it if it also had the palmetto tree.

When you let your enemies make you averse to phrases or imagery or symbology, you're granting them power over you. When you can't take a look at a certain photo or symbol without shuddering and thinking of your enemy, then you are admitting that you associate that enemy with the object, an object which is by its nature inanimate and loyal to none, and which has allegiance to none.

Should we also punish and disavow the colors of red, white, and blue simply because he also uses those same colors in spreading his demagogic message of hate and distrust? Or, should we continue to embrace those colors, and to let them stand for other causes, other symbols of our choosing? I know that I prefer the latter.

I had "America The Beautiful" playing in my head while I was reading this. When I finished, I almost stood up and clapped!:patriot:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I think that is reaching a bit. I wouldn't buy an Obama themed lower just as I wouldn't buy a Spikes or Zombie/Punisher/Biohazard themed lower. I don't give it power, I just don't like it. I don't buy into things like that but I hope they sell a buttload of them as I'm quite fond of the transactions I've had with PSA and I hope they continue succeeding as a business.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    there is some serious butthurt over on arf.com about these lowers.

I think they're kinda funny. I don't like the Spike's Lowers either, so I get why some people wouldn't want one of these. But it's just a joke. There wasn't butthurt over the "YouLie" lowers....

I guess I'm missing something. I think they should make a Sen McCarthy lower, a Sarah Brady lower, etc. It could be a collectable series. lol

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    there is some serious butthurt over on arf.com about these lowers.

I think they're kinda funny. I don't like the Spike's Lowers either, so I get why some people wouldn't want one of these. But it's just a joke. There wasn't butthurt over the "YouLie" lowers....

I guess I'm missing something. I think they should make a Sen McCarthy lower, a Sarah Brady lower, etc. It could be a collectable series. lol

What's wrong with the Spikes lowers?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Nothing is wrong with them. I just meant that I personally don't care for a lower with a pirate on it. But I don't have a problem with spikes selling them. If it makes someone happy then carry on.

I like the spider lower better than the rest of them.

As for the PSA lowers, I won't be buying one.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I think that is reaching a bit. I wouldn't buy an Obama themed lower just as I wouldn't buy a Spikes or Zombie/Punisher/Biohazard themed lower. I don't give it power, I just don't like it. I don't buy into things like that but I hope they sell a buttload of them as I'm quite fond of the transactions I've had with PSA and I hope they continue succeeding as a business.

That's slightly different. Not buying it due to sheer dislike of design is a different animal. Also, who makes biohazard-engraved lowers, where can I get one, and how much do they want for 'em? That sounds awesome.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That's slightly different. Not buying it due to sheer dislike of design is a different animal. Also, who makes biohazard-engraved lowers, where can I get one, and how much do they want for 'em? That sounds awesome.

Spikes makes a biohazard lower. Not easy to find in stock though. And I agree, of all the designs I've seen, that one is pretty cool.

Top Bottom