• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Keeping it classy.

2 women arrested for assaulting a 10 year old.

[video=youtube_share;6i0C-32gpZA]https://youtu.be/6i0C-32gpZA[/video]

Good! I was wondering if they’d be arrested, glad to see there’s still some sort of justice in the country. Now let’s see what the prosecutor does with it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    https://www.wistv.com/2020/08/25/man-accused-firing-gun-near-trump-supporters-gathering-fort-mill/

"Man accused of firing gun near Trump supporters gathering in Fort Mill

Officers say several people from the group told them three males “drove by more than once, making derogatory remarks and yelling obscenities at them from their vehicle.”

The victims said as the vehicle turned from Sutton Rd on to the ramp to northbound I-77, the driver of the vehicle kept yelling, then put his arm out the window while holding what appeared to be a handgun.

They heard several shots being fired as the vehicle proceeded northbound on the interstate."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ZJ3JPJLVRZB33CYVK4SONN23RE.jpg

His shirt says it all...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow, some of those police officers look so young. I pity them being so far from retirement and for what the future of policing in Chicago holds for them.

If they're young enough, they can always find a new career. Or a new location.
    But those that have quite a few years, but not enough to retire, that's who I feel for.
    Maybe it's just that I kinda identify like that.
    This November I'll have 29 years at the mill. I'd be kinda stupid to leave now.
    So I gotta suck it up and take it for the next year. (More likely 2 years. I need to make sure the house is paid off)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    For the last presidential election the only thing that could have put John Bush into office was having the alternative as scary as Clinton.

Looking at the ongoing politically motivated violence it's unimaginable that a democrat could get a majority of votes.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    For the last presidential election the only thing that could have put John Bush into office was having the alternative as scary as Clinton.

Looking at the ongoing politically motivated violence it's unimaginable that a democrat could get a majority of votes.

OTOH, there are those in the middle of the democratic party wondering why Trump has not acted. Letting America burn is on his watch. They would actually support federal intervention at this point. They understand anarchy and marxism and are not anarchists and marxists. Trump's jawboning isn't action. It's inaction. A true leader would stomp these felons into the ground.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    OTOH, there are those in the middle of the democratic party wondering why Trump has not acted. Letting America burn is on his watch. They would actually support federal intervention at this point. They understand anarchy and marxism and are not anarchists and marxists. Trump's jawboning isn't action. It's inaction. A true leader would stomp these felons into the ground.

He's allowing democrat mayor and governors to show their constituents just how deep the rabbit hole of leftism goes if unchecked.

They're free to ask for federal assistance at any time they desire.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Another Democrat that doesn't like Federalism and wants Mr. Trump to act like a dictator.

Top Bottom