• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Silly me!
    I sometimes think even Democrats might do something just because it's the right thing to do. Should I assume their actions are dictated wholly by what will likely increase their power?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yes...and no. Interstate sedition is a Federal crime. Lots of civil rights violations not being addressed by local/state prosecutors.

If there was a willingness to do something, Trump could act.
    What should he do?

He spent a lot of money on a broken-ass wall with no apparent authority.
    The courts would disagree on your claim that POTUS lacked authority

I'm sure the DOJ could step in if he directed them to.
    Then I'm sure you can specify exactly what the DOJ could do

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Silly me!
    I sometimes think even Democrats might do something just because it's the right thing to do. Should I assume their actions are dictated wholly by what will likely increase their power?

At this point, based on what I see, hear, and read (many sources from both sides) I would have to say .... Yes. Everything is based on obtaining power, especially to pave the road for future goals. Both sides have the same goal, power. At this time it would seem that the dems are willing to accept and possibly promote riots (aka violence) in order to achieve their desired outcome a little more openly.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I already said it, but I'll repeat it

Pick a city (two if city one isn't enough to curtail the rioting). Cordon the area of the riots. Arrest everyone within the cordon. "media" as well, since much of the media is homegrown and used to incite rioting.

Prosecute the rioters on whatever meaningful statutes apply.

Put them in prison. Nothing like a federal prison to take the starch out of your day.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Pick a city (two if city one isn't enough to curtail the rioting). Cordon the area of the riots. Arrest everyone within the cordon. "media" as well, since much of the media is homegrown and used to incite rioting.

Put them in prison. Nothing like a federal prison to take the starch out of your day.

Then the democrats and media would sing his praises for solving the problem!

L. to the O. to the L.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Sure. Let's hear the cries of Trump is a fascist/dictator

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Who cares what the radical opposition says? I don't. Most democrats ignore them. But you care?

You and printcraft. That's a pair to draw to.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Who cares what the radical opposition says? I don't. Most democrats ignore them. But you care?

You and printcraft. That's a pair to draw to.
    Not that long ago you were claiming that Biden was going to beat Trump in "a landslide". Please excuse me if I don't take your sudden u-turn at face value.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Trump has top people working on his Portland strategy. Top people...

MSWhQSw.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Even if you spread them across every prison in the US, there isn't enough room for that many people.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Silly me!

That WAS in Purple, right?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Alpo is a DEMOCRAT that acted as though he was veering conservative for a while and now the Pup has returned to his party.

Democrat Party = VOMIT

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Silly me!

That WAS in Purple, right?

Well, no. I am such an optimist I sometimes think a Democrat might do something just because it's the right thing to do or because it helps another person without benefiting them.
    Just one...somewhere?

I hope.

Top Bottom