POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is this real or fake?
    Feb 2019
    Yes, absolutely. Bombing with the CITY. The people of Donbass were the target of their own government, the authorities in Kyiv. I have all the evidence. I can provide it when I return to France. I filmed everything, it’s irrefutable. Yesterday I was in one school. Two teachers were torn in half. Literally. I posted a picture of a grandmother on Facebook because the old people could not leave the area. Citizens are suffering. I responsibly tell you that there are bombings here in Donbass, in the Russian-speaking part of the country. Yesterday there was an attack in Donetsk “.

“Are you saying that the Ukrainian government is carrying out the bombings?” The host asked in disbelief.
    “Yes!” Bonell replies.

UN and OSCE put the 8 year total at over 40k I have posted the links in the Ukraine thread. Also posted the Time news article the day before Russia invaded saying the OSCE reported 1800+ shells had fallen in 24 hours on the 23rd of February 2022.

So what do you mean is this real?

Top Bottom