• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sounds like a thinly vailed call [to try to find a method to fight government] censorship. Essentially, I do not like you say so I want to take away your right to say it.
    Fixy. He doesn't propose telling them what to say, it seems like he wishes them hauled before committee to justify the behavior they have already exhibited

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sounds like a thinly vailed call for censorship. Essentially, I do not like you say so I want to take away your right to say it.
    I suppose it could be that. He talked about re-bidding out the FCC licenses. I dunno about that. What I want, is for the fairness doctrine to be reinstated by the FCC.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was under the impression that the union membership voted on its leadership.

If not...who hires these clowns?
    Wasn't that supposedly true of the NRA, also? If you rig the election rules sufficiently and control the vote count and who becomes a candidate, you get WLP clones

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I suppose it could be that. He talked about re-bidding out the FCC licenses. I dunno about that. What I want, is for the fairness doctrine to be reinstated by the FCC.
    And if I had my druthers, it would be implemented in such a way as to make political advertising so VASTLY more expensive that we would have a lot less of it

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ah, yes. Just like in his first term, yes?

Unless there is some secret plan to offer RINOs 'plata y promo' I don't see him being able to call all the shots on the economy. There are still plenty of CoCrublicans left to make him wary of the Ides of March
    I think progress has been made in uprooting some of those that were in opposition. Kinda hoping Part 2 could be more legislative and less EO oriented.

Top Bottom