Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nah. "Cracker" is the black's answer to "******". It is a racist, ethnic slur and not funny.

Either you're really offended, or you're feigning being offended as a way to be critical... Not even worth digging up the meme, so I'll just type, "Lighten up, Francis." Model the behavior you want in others, don't model their immaturity.

Would it be better if they were wavy Lay's? :rolleyes:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It isn't immature to expect people to live up to the same rules they demand of others. It is the most basic level of justice and fairness.

Letting others (e.g. the left) decide what's just and fair? That's going to be a ****ty society...

Hypocrits be hypocritin'... no need to join them.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Either you're really offended, or you're feigning being offended as a way to be critical... Not even worth digging up the meme, so I'll just type, "Lighten up, Francis." Model the behavior you want in others, don't model their immaturity.

All I did was state a fact. Some of us don't approve of racism.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Letting others (e.g. the left) decide what's just and fair? That's going to be a ****ty society...

Hypocrits be hypocritin'... no need to join them.

What world exactly to you live in? That ship has already long since sailed. Political correctness has been with us for decades now and our access to the online "public commons" is determined by our adherence to it.

Wanting hypocrites live up to their own rules is not at all the same as being hypocritical. But thanks for accusing me of it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What world exactly to you live in? That ship has already long since sailed. Political correctness has been with us for decades now and our access to the online "public commons" is determined by our adherence to it.

Wanting hypocrites live up to their own rules is not at all the same as being hypocritical. But thanks for accusing me of it.
    I was actually accusing them of it, not you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Personally, I'd like INGO to remain free of political correctness and not have people telling me what's racist.

And with that, I think I'll let this get back to a picture thread.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ......Personally, I'd like INGO to remain free of political correctness and not have people telling me what's racist.

giphy.gif

I'm all for a level playing field here. Use their own bludgeon against them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am not offended in the least. It is fine for a ****** to call me a *******, so long as I can call him a ******. After all if he calls me 7 asterisks it should be fine for me to call him 6 asterisks too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Consider taking your own advice, and just shorten these to WBTT (we're better than that) :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was actually accusing them of it, not you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Personally, I'd like INGO to remain free of political correctness and not have people telling me what's racist.

And with that, I think I'll let this get back to a picture thread.

Are you even aware of the irony of this statement as you leap to defend K14?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom