Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    oB6tgQR.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nah. "Cracker" is the black's answer to "******". It is a racist, ethnic slur and not funny.

Kut's from Alabama...He can call me Cracker anytime.....Although technically speaking via my Ancestry DNA I am "hillbilly" (Billy's Boys from the hills...Backer of William of Orange the Protestant King over King James) or "redneck" (wearer of red kerchief's around the neck to signify support of William of Orange over King James)......."Cracker" comes from "cracking corn"""J J Grey explains it....

These are not slurs...Hillbilly, Redneck and Cracker are words to be worn with pride IMHO...

We've even got a song....

[video=youtube;xcRnSnotyvg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRnSnotyvg[/video]

[video=youtube;bIEeOHe0bmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEeOHe0bmw[/video]

shankill.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm skeptical that Nike would make a boat-load of sneakers to sell and then refuse to sell them.
    I think it more likely they made a few hundred so they could show pictures of them. Then, when Colin says they're racist, they don't lose much when they don't sell them. They get to appear all "woke" for cheap.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And apparently a pequeño cerebro.
    :dunno:

I dunno - a company that seems to be making the wrong choices at every opportunity isn't a company that should be given big tax breaks.

If Nike wants to move to Arizona and pay full taxes, then I'm sure they will be welcome.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm skeptical that Nike would make a boat-load of sneakers to sell and then refuse to sell them.
    I think it more likely they made a few hundred so they could show pictures of them. Then, when Colin says they're racist, they don't lose much when they don't sell them. They get to appear all "woke" for cheap.

It's likely that they only have samples until big orders are placed by the distributors and/or retailers.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It's likely that they only have samples until big orders are placed by the distributors and/or retailers.

It says the shoes were shipped to retailers but then they asked for them to be returned. Of course some made it to the black market and are getting higher prices. I didn't see where it said how many were made or shipped.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :dunno:

I dunno - a company that seems to be making the wrong choices at every opportunity isn't a company that should be given big tax breaks.

If Nike wants to move to Arizona and pay full taxes, then I'm sure they will be welcome.

Yes, I misunderstood. I thought the governor was cutting Nike off because they were making the shoes. I agree with rhino's original assessment. :yesway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It says the shoes were shipped to retailers but then they asked for them to be returned. Of course some made it to the black market and are getting higher prices. I didn't see where it said how many were made or shipped.

Ah! I stand corrected . . . I was at the wrong place in the timeline!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom