Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

George Marthenze I just received my estimate for cyber security services from FireEye. I noticed you sign your contract documents with a crayon?

Thomas Thielman Congratulations FireEye, I work for the DoD in IT / Cybersecurity. Going forward I will be recommending against using FireEye products and services.

Maria Arechaederra Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen. I came here for the comments and you did not disappoint.

יצחק בּוזוף FireEye to Speaker's agency: "We need a speaker for our conference!"

Speaker's agency: "How much can you spend?"

FireEye: "We have $8.29. And we only care that we get some publicity about it, don't care what kind"

Agency: "Say no more..."

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Happy Covfefe Day 2019!

qoZwQtF.jpg

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Doesn't say anything about Hillary.

Guess they don't even want to advertise it? That link is last year's speakers.

e1dbe1ea9e1c2d50dc25357501bff4c1.jpg

Point#1 - A bathroom is a great place to keep an email server safe from threats. Who looks in a bathroom when they are trying to steal from you? They always go to a bedroom first and look for jewelery.

Point#2 - Always be mindful of what data may exist in outdated equipment. Always wipe your server before decommission. I use a microfiber cloth.

Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Uhh...i just went to their page, it's still there, along with the announcement that right now has over 12,000 comments.

Correct. Here are some of the ones I enjoyed with a link to the page at the end:

Aaron Albers you are bringing a woman who violated the handling of classified documents and storing them on a unsecured server in her home to be your guest key note speaker. excuse the language of this Marine Vet. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EFFING MINDS? IF I HAD DONE WHAT SHE DONE I WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN IN THE BRIG.

Jeb Johnson She is an excellent example of what not to do. Good job FireEye!

Annie Kamp Jeb Johnson kind of like my ethics professor who was disbarred for ethics violations. Do as I day, not as I do.

Lorie Lynn I was actually impressed when I met with you during our school trip. You have lost all credibility with me now. This is truly disappointing.

Laura Baker I hope her speech is titled “The Skeletons in my Cyber Closet”

Bill Gedney Answering such questions as to “how to break with federal law, and how-to on handling classified material”? Waste of money.

Patrick Kim You posted this 60 days too late. As an April Fools post, this would have been EPIC. As a serious post, it allowed me to cross one company off of my list of potential cybersecurity consultants.

Nick Peters Folks. This thing can't be legitimate. Obviously, Fireeye has had their page interfered with by the Russians and we need Robert Mueller to investigate it.

https://www.facebook.com/FireEye/ph...10157544326704203&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom