Indy
    breaking-news_1.png

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    That said, there is utility in knowing the president’s conflicts of interest. I don’t want to see tax records become public; they’d only become political fodder. Maybe the people squaring off in the general election shiuld be independently audited, if that can be done honestly. If it can’t, I think it’s fine for candidates should say **** off to demands for disclosing tax records.

Having prepared a few thousand tax returns in my career the details in an actual tax return aren't going to reveal the dirty laundry people imagine. The details are in the CPA's private workpapers, not the tax return. Sure, you'll see their taxable income (not wealth), "Oh gee, the people who run for president are rich". Their charitable contribution amount, is there any amount that will satisfy those who hate? Too many deductions? Congress writes the tax laws allowing deductions and can change them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DhyusSOVAAELFWB.jpg:large

"I've texted you like a hundred times...Why are you not responding to my texts???? I thought our first date went well but here you are ignoring me....You said you liked cats...."

You know I've been making fun of her and she deserves it...But I believe for myself and one other INGO member who likes tractors, woodworking, and practicing law that she may be our new Huma....Flaky Lefty but....Kind of hot....Jamil is probably thinking the same thing.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You know I've been making fun of her and she deserves it...But I believe for myself and one other INGO member who likes tractors, woodworking, and practicing law that she may be our new Huma....Flaky Lefty but....Kind of hot....Jamil is probably thinking the same thing.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Whoever that is, he's a freakin' genius.

viiNHZs.png

Now hold on tight 'cause at some point, I'm going to start talking about Kamala Harris....who is more age appropriate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom