PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Cool, thanks for the clarification.

FWIW, I totally get it. Lady and I are both into aquariums and pretty much all the aquarium forums have gone seriously downhill because 99% of the posts are just people selling/buying equipment / livestock. Those are important parts of the hobby, but it does sorta kill the community part if that becomes the main focus.

Funny that you mention aquariums because that's been kind of a running joke on INGO about people offering an aquarium in trade for a firearm. (not a jab at you larcat - just an example of some of the odd "offers" that are received from time to time) :):

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    That's silly. Aquariums themselves are cheap. You hook expensive equipment and out expensive animals in them ;)

Funny that you mention aquariums because that's been kind of a running joke on INGO about people offering an aquarium in trade for a firearm. (not a jab at you larcat - just an example of some of the odd "offers" that are received from time to time) :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's silly. Aquariums themselves are cheap. You hook expensive equipment and out expensive animals in them ;)

A while back someone who was selling a gun posted they didn't want a fish tank in trade. That became part of INGO lore such as "the State Trooper stole my wallet", "purple font is sarcasm", "the boner drone", and "CM is SOOOO old..."

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wonder if anyone has ever wanted to trade a bag of Styrofoam peanuts for a gun?

I have a 55 gallon drum of biodegradable Amazon peanuts, only been in the rain once, will trade for 2 fish tanks, a .50 BMG, and a Humvee, nothing less.
    Nno low ball offers entertained.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have a 55 gallon drum of biodegradable Amazon peanuts, only been in the rain once, will trade for 2 fish tanks, a .50 BMG, and a Humvee, nothing less.
    Nno low ball offers entertained.

What if it's an entertaining low-ball offer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom