PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Hey Kozaturf, meet me on the south side of Indy, in a dark alley, alone, and I'll give you a thousand bucks for that Keltek pistol.

Ok but I'm not telling anyone where I'm going, gonna leave my cellphone at home and please pay with a 3rd party out of state check made out to CASH

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just stopped in to make my new guy "your 50 post rule sucks" post.

Your 50 post rule sucks because reasons and my mom told me I'm special. I shouldn't have to wait or donate monies to get access to what I want. This group expects members to put in a little effort to get the benefits, are you kidding? You can trust me I'm not sketchy or shady at all (it's on the internet so it must be true) Let me in the classifieds!!!

How'd I do?

I just don't understand some people, you joined a group you follow the groups rules that's how it works. Besides, I personally wouldn't want to deal with anyone I didn't get to know/get a feel for first when it comes to guns and such.

Sarcasm, strong with this one! Come for the shiny objects, stay for the discussion!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's strangely funny to watch adults get bent out of shape because they can't ask someone if they can purchase their thing for free.
    FIFY. It could be as easy as signing up for a magazine subscription if you are willing to part with $20.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

Your 50 post rule sucks because reasons and my mom told me I'm special. I shouldn't have to wait or donate monies to get access to what I want. This group expects members to put in a little effort to get the benefits, are you kidding? You can trust me I'm not sketchy or shady at all (it's on the internet so it must be true) Let me in the classifieds!!!

How'd I do?

I just don't understand some people, you joined a group you follow the groups rules that's how it works. Besides, I personally wouldn't want to deal with anyone I didn't get to know/get a feel for first when it comes to guns and such.

I like this guy. Hope he sticks around.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    319073031_a5043c89be_w.jpg

As the resident yarn expert, I have to say this is not thread but yarn and now I feel the need to make something....

It is purplish though so maybe you knew it wasn't thread...hmmmmm....

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Children in adult bodies.
    Ask me how I know.

Boy if this isn't the truth. I had no idea until I was granted access to the behind the scenes.

Here's an example. Let's say there are 2 ads that are marked sold, but are not closed. Member "A" already had a certain number of infractions and receives the "final notice" to follow the rules or else. The response is "I'm so sorry. I had forgot about/thought I closed it. I'll check all of my others to make sure I'm good. Thanks for letting me know and sorry to bother you. Have a great weekend."

Member "B" has zero infractions and receives a warning. The response is " Ain't you mother ******* got nothing better to do than harass the member base? **** You. I've been a member here since 1972 when Al Gore invented the internet *****. Who the **** are you to tell me what to do. Get off the ****ing keyboard in your mom's basement ****** and ******* get a life. **** this ******* place anyway. And **** you too!"

Yeah. Unfreakingbelievable.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Boy if this isn't the truth. I had no idea until I was granted access to the behind the scenes.

Here's an example. Let's say there are 2 ads that are marked sold, but are not closed. Member "A" already had a certain number of infractions and receives the "final notice" to follow the rules or else. The response is "I'm so sorry. I had forgot about/thought I closed it. I'll check all of my others to make sure I'm good. Thanks for letting me know and sorry to bother you. Have a great weekend."

Member "B" has zero infractions and receives a warning. The response is " Ain't you mother ******* got nothing better to do than harass the member base? **** You. I've been a member here since 1972 when Al Gore invented the internet *****. Who the **** are you to tell me what to do. Get off the ****ing keyboard in your mom's basement ****** and ******* get a life. **** this ******* place anyway. And **** you too!"

Well in defense of member "B" f*** is a universal adjective.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK that pretty well covers it.
    I have gotten chewed on harder for a freaking warning then handing out a lockdown. The real fun was doing the 1500 and having some nut look you up for an infraction over a year ago and be dead serious Pi$$ed off about it. KellyinAvon saw a few of those nuts. He also saw how I responded. Yes I said nuts because this is just the interwebs fellas and ladies. A few very simple rules to follow. So easy to do and the fun that can be had over the top of the basics is just missed by so many people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

How'd I do?

:yesway:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK that pretty well covers it.
    I have gotten chewed on harder for a freaking warning then handing out a lockdown. The real fun was doing the 1500 and having some nut look you up for an infraction over a year ago and be dead serious Pi$$ed off about it. KellyinAvon saw a few of those nuts. He also saw how I responded. Yes I said nuts because this is just the interwebs fellas and ladies. A few very simple rules to follow. So easy to do and the fun that can be had over the top of the basics is just missed by so many people.
    some of those people, I wonder how they would react if something was really important. Also there are some out there who are just flat out nuts. I always enjoyed working the 1500, but I always had my head on a swivel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom