PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If i get time in the near future I will peruse the links you and angry rooster have suggested. And again, apologies for disrupting your space. I have worked tables at the 1500 next to the INGO one and never had problems like this despite frequently interacting. I hope that you and the team will be able to look past this event.

I also apologize if making multiple posts in quick succession is against the rules. There does not appear to be a way in the UI to respond to more than one person in a single post, but I could be mistaken.
    Were you there on Fridays? If yes you probably saw a distinguished fellow in the booth. He was working with a guy who goes by Churchmouse :laugh:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So, did he get clipped? His avatar shows 51, but his posts only show 8 or 9 and most 1 liners.

Edit, I see he went site supporter, I guess we'll never se him again.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Doubtful, I rarely log in when I'm skimming. Just to comment, which is.... like 2x a year?

I lurk enough to recognize you as the ski-mask/goggles guy I've shot IDPA with several times.

I don't typically lurk the rules, general, or buying sections. Honestly just shooting sports. I would have just skipped any disagreements about rules or arguments and researched more shoot dates/times, looked for footage of matches, ect.

9ce84f10ba3bc823ae82a21abbd2f7f4.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom