• ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Too bad you Know so much... :rolleyes::popcorn:

These are legitimate questions. I would certainly like to hear discussion on it, and I have a pretty open mind on the subject. You could potentially bring people to agree with your position if you would bother to explain it. Snide comments accomplish nothing.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    These are legitimate questions. I would certainly like to hear discussion on it, and I have a pretty open mind on the subject. You could potentially bring people to agree with your position if you would bother to explain it.
    Backread some of the discussion that have occurred around this subject matter with Rambone in the past couple of years then.

His the USA is against us approach reminds me of a Story, of a little Chicken. Can't quite remember the title right now....
    Something about something and falling and maybe space or the sky...

Snide comments accomplish nothing.
    Just be glad that my snide comments are PG-13 filtered...;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yet it is mandatory that people register with the "Selective Service" program just in case the government changes its mind, right? Sign up within 30 days of your 18th birthday or face 5 years in prison. Man, there's a true sign of a voluntary military if I ever saw one. :n00b:

Until the Selective Service Act is repealed, forceful military draft is just a pen-stroke away from being pushed on any of us. If our leaders could justify conscription to participate in the Vietnamese civil war, they would just as easily justify it for invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria...

I think that the history of forced service to the State in this country is good enough reason for all of us to analyze the military's forceful, collectivist practices. Some of us have longer memories than others regarding our "voluntary" military.

And what is your Draft Date?!
    How about your Conscription Date?!

What you have neither...
    Huh...
    Apparently it is not a MANDATORY service thing huh...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And what is your Draft Date?!
    How about your Conscription Date?!

What you have neither...
    Huh...
    Apparently it is not a MANDATORY service thing huh...
    Not at the moment, it isn't. But, I am reminded of the famous words from the Clinton administration..."Stroke of the pen, law of the land".

Top Bottom