Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good morning Mom and gentlemen. Temps and humidity are on the rise again against my wishes.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way Zig. And a happy b-day to Brandon as he is just a young pup and not yet to the point of trying to ignore another 1. Not sure I even remember 41.

Waiting on the the Lilly Center crew to arrive for this weeks sampling. They did call and confirm things this morning so that is a plus. Also alerted me they are bringing someone along that will be taking pictures. Said I can elect not to have my pic taken if I want - thinking that is the way I shall roll. And here they are as I type this.

BBL

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good Morning INGO! Starting my day with a doctor visit at 8:30 for arthritis in my wrist. Then a 3:00 appointment with my back pain management physician probably for some nerve block injections. Just having a jolly time here dealing with a lot of pain.
    Looking back on my lumbar issues; if I knew then what I know now I would never have had low back surgery. It is a very deep rabbit hole and I’d tell anyone considering such surgery to avoid it at all cost.
    Nevertheless, Carpe Diem!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom