• ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Dear 林一海,
    As a
    扣人心弦, lovable and internationally-conscious member if INGO, I have taken it upon my self to make you feel welcome into our 低賤 and glorious community. While eating hoo-yum-yum one evening, I decided to become your friend. 林一海, I know we've never met, but here on these sweet forums we can become 帶勁 friends. I tell all of my other friends that 林一海 and I will have so much enjoyment discussing the pros and cons of AK-47 rifles, 超好吃, and Mao.

Sadly, 林一海, you continue to ignore all of my friendly advances. "林一海" I say to myself. "Please be my friend already" to no avail. 林一海, I am beginning to tire of your game of playing "
    to get." Being a being of sound mind, I am sure that you realize we can have a wonderful online friendship if you only are willing to try.

I very much want to be close friends with you.

Sincerely,
    Henktermaat :ingo:

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    LOL-WUT-IT.gif

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Dude. it seems obvious to me that this person just isn't aware of your intentions. I think you need to be more out in the open with your desire to meet and greet her. You are too shy.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Your kinda starting to look like a stalker , just sayin .

Maybe the rejection is that person's way of saying " SETTLE DOWN PSYCHO ! , IT AIN'T HAPPENING IN THIS LIFETIME ! " :dunno:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Dear 林一海,
    As a
    扣人心弦, lovable and internationally-conscious member if INGO, I have taken it upon my self to make you feel welcome into our 低賤 and glorious community. While eating hoo-yum-yum one evening, I decided to become your friend. 林一海, I know we've never met, but here on these sweet forums we can become 帶勁 friends. I tell all of my other friends that 林一海 and I will have so much enjoyment discussing the pros and cons of AK-47 rifles, 超好吃, and Mao.

Sadly, 林一海, you continue to ignore all of my friendly advances. "林一海" I say to myself. "Please be my friend already" to no avail. 林一海, I am beginning to tire of your game of playing "
    to get." Being a being of sound mind, I am sure that you realize we can have a wonderful online friendship if you only are willing to try.

I very much want to be close friends with you.

Sincerely,
    Henktermaat :ingo:

So I can't help but wonder. How did you come across this guy? Were you just searching the users for those that don't post much? Looking for somebody special in there?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He's the first one in the list.

An enigma if you will.

林一海 has amazing powers of resistance.
    You can't get any information out of him...... "ancient chinese secret" :D

I've been to his page before.
    I'm still wondering about the olympics posting. Hey, maybe it's the
    chinese cyber squad installing a back door into INGO.

:runaway:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    So, I wonder what ever happened to Sphynx, the Dem in Dutchland? Has he taken up permanent residence, wooden shoes and all in the Nederlands? Renounced his US citizenship in favor of free government grass in Amsterdam? His last activity was better than a year ago.

Top Bottom