NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I used to use ECONOMY WELL

But when I had an urgent issue they didn't respond. Sheehy Well on US 41 between Cedar Tucky and Lowellabama dispatched a truck, fixed my problem, at a very very fair price, in a very short time. Super friendly. Highly recommended.

Non issue now anyway, they’re gone. They retired. No affiliation just happened to read about it recently

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't mind the cold once it really gets here. This 40's stuff feels so cold when you're not used to it, or (duh) when you slip shoes on with no socks and your feet freeze.@
    Agreed

Seems like there is REAL cold, which you dress appropriately for. Then there is DECEPTIVE cold, that is the kind that lulls you into a false sense of security ... you don't really dress for it and end up freezing your @ZZ off, or some other body part. It's like WGN's Paul Conrad made a mistake on his weather forecast, you assumed he was right, and then paid the bitter (cold) price.

* and all the other TV stations were JUST AS WRONG too.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Non issue now anyway, they’re gone. They retired. No affiliation just happened to read about it recently
    I did not know that.

My urgent problem was a year, maybe 2 ago. ECONOMY WELL was my original installer 30 years ago. They did a couple calls and were great. Right up until they failed.

Sheehy Well stepped up.

I'm happy to recommend them.

Top Bottom